Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 30, 2024, 03:39:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Sargas Oil Jupiter Station  (Read 27113 times)
sargas
« on: December 28, 2013, 12:25:22 AM »

is now open for business.
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 12:49:41 PM »

The question is for how long.
Jazzbob
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 01:04:20 PM »

Just great!  1

Leader
IMPERIAL TRADE ORGANISATION
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 12:53:18 AM »

The Syndicate will not destroy this specific station.  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 12:55:57 AM »

Ok now this is odd.  Sargas defends you on that abuse thread and now you don't destroy his stuff. Something really seems off about this.
sargas
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 01:07:45 AM »

JJL, the one has nothing to do with the other.

my 'defense' of his actions as far as 'bug abuse' is a different subject.  

I will try to explain that topic once again in the proper location.

As far as the station is concerned, it is a peaceful, non-military, establishment serving the good of the galactic community.

I am sure that Rafe sees it as such, and not as a threat.

quote: "The Syndicate will not destroy this specific station." end quote.  I am sure that he intends to use it himself.

and, the quote refers only to Sargas Oil Jupiter Station and not my other holdings.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:11:42 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 01:14:06 AM »

Can you see how some might wonder about this though?  I believe you.  But I hope you understand my concern.
sargas
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 01:23:21 AM »

Oh, yes, I do understand your concern (and I thought long and hard about the consequences, otherwise I would have set it back up a long time ago).

This station was set up for many reasons;

1. profit for me!!!!

2. testing to see if I can sucessfully set it up.

3. It's needed to defy the 'SOL CORP' mandated prices.

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 01:30:31 AM »

I offered to do exactly the same, openly on the forums under one of your postings about a fuel stop, and suddenly Raphael is tipped off about my location and destroys it. Since we are in the same war (we ARE in the same war, are we not?) then why isnt your stations subject to the same ultimatum as my own, Sargas?
Perhaps you are the recipient of the tip off payout to stop any friendly competition in the fuel business?
You have just given me probably cause and motive.

First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 01:34:57 AM »

Raph's station there has been blown up. I took care of it.  Also Dadds consider this. Maybe Raph is just saying he won't do this to cause tension among us.  He can't beat us in a war of ships.  So he is turning to psychological warfare.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 01:40:15 AM »

You've spent 250k solars for a 5k solar station, why speed it up?

It was destroyed, and now three new stations are deployed. I've also sent my 6th factory ship to prevent weak ships from destroying it.  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 01:41:05 AM »

I am sleepy and didn't feel like waiting. 250k is nothing to me.
sargas
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 02:04:45 AM »

Dadds, are you impugning my honor?

And Dadds, people will not listen to you if you just reply to someones elses topic.

If you have someting to say, start your own thread...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:08:30 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 10:11:55 AM »

IMG started the war and PMI was only dragged into it (same with ITO) so the treatment will of course be different. Every station by IMG will be destroyed by the Syndicate once located. Also, the Syndicate located many PMI and ITO stations and ships but chose to ignore them. The difference in treatment has been going on for many weeks.

The Syndicate is more lenient towards PMI and ITO and still offer NAP to them, whereas IMG will forever be hunted by the Syndicate. As stated in another thread, PMI and ITO should follow NHC's example and become neutral. They only became involved because of the Galactic Council--although the GC doesn't really mean anything and looks more and more like a wasted effort to me.  laugh

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 10:19:14 AM by raphael » Report to moderator   Logged
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2013, 05:38:05 PM »

And Dadds, people will not listen to you if you just reply to someones elses topic.
Oh terribly sorry Sargas, i must have misunderstood what a forum is for. Now i see it. YOU start a topic which then allows you to dictate on who can and who cant reply to it? Not open discussion?
Forum: a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged

@Raphael:
IMG started the war and PMI was only dragged into it (same with ITO) so the treatment will of course be different.
You are really deluding yourself as being an innocent victim hey. It was you who continually attacked my junior member positions and when i asked you to stop as a civilized person would, you declared you would attack anyone at any time you chose and no one could stop you. The reason PMI got involved wasnt because of the GC. When i first asked them to get involved they declined, until you started hitting their sites also. You need a serious education in history, Raphael
You drew first and 2nd and 3rd blood, now you have me on your tail and bit off more than you could chew by going after PMI at the same time. Thats how i see this panning out.
From the first round, it has been you declaring to wipe me out of existence, its been you posting bounties to get others to do your dirty work for you.
Its just a pity not all of my PMI allies have the same tenacity as I do when it comes to dealing with a situation.
So as to your continued stance on destroying every outpost i have, i shrug my shoulders in your general direction as it being yet another lame threat which is good for only kiddies bedtime stories.

Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: