Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 12:52:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Official EoS Stance (updated Jan 4, 2014 at 22:56 UTC)  (Read 17866 times)
sargas
« on: January 02, 2014, 11:38:35 PM »

The Empire of Sargas is a peaceful corporation being predominately active in commercial activities. Because of this, piracy is banned.

The Sargasian Empire and the Sargasian Protectorate will mutually help each member.

The Empire of Sargas and the Sargasian Empire are interchangable, both represent and indentify the Corporation.

Whatever happened before joining the empire, happened before joining the empire.
Everyone starting in the empire, starts with a clean slate.  

The Empire reserves (read  'demands') the right to answer any question or accusation regarding any sargasian citizen.

This corporation is a corporation of redemption, growth, justice, and honor.

And, as always, clothing is optional (except for footgear, I require my pilots to wear footgear while on duty).

This is a tax-free corporation.

(edit - to put piracy banning in print)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 06:41:15 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 04:48:13 AM »

Hi sicksecret,

Good to see that you're learning.

Have you introduced yourself in the "Hi, my name is" board? If not, please do so. It will let the AG players know of your existence as well as know more about you. If you have any wishes or plans for the game, you can state so there. Thanks!  1

Report to moderator   Logged

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 07:54:33 PM »

lol, it was just a bot.  laugh
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 09:52:39 PM »

'tis why I ignored it...
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 05:00:38 AM »

d**n. At least give the bot a 'bot-like' name. laugh

dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 11:26:08 PM »

TO: sarges:

Captain #5274 (emobearz/ridd1ck) is a war monger. I believe that his goal is to turn the EOS into a second IMG.

While part of the SPQNR, captain #5274 commented in corp chat many times on how boring COM missions were, how he would like to spice things up, and asked a lot of questions about PVP actions.

After he joined the EOS, while Consul Marcus was trying to negotiate with you, every few days Captain #5274 would send someone in the SPQNR a PM either bragging about the theft, calling us cowards, or both. This was not helped by the fact that you spent most of your time AWOL. You would not log on for days at a time, causing delay after delay after delay.

After the SPQNR split captain #5274 tried again to flame the fans of war, when he posted into the AG forum. After he was roundly shot down, he deleted his post. (just too bad that I saved a copy.)

Captain #5274 is also a coward. He has shut down his ships and is hiding at earth. Over the last 10 days we have checked every body in every system in the main cluster. that is 91 sectors, 716 systems, and more than 12,000 planets, moons, & asteroid fields. Since captain #5274 has at least 5 COM ships, we should have seen at least 4 of them. WE HAVE SEEN NONE.

I'm sorry, but 27 days of non activity or "probation" is not sufficient compensation for the grand theft of $338 million solars. Our minimum terms have been specified, and will not be altered. One of three things must happen.
1) The stolen modules or their equivalent must be returned.
2) We are paid their value of $338 million, either as QP, diamonds, or other materials. As an option you yourself can pay the $338M  and have captain #5274 pay you back.
3) Captain #5274 is forever denied the benefit of their use. (no COM's allowed) Ideally he should quit the game.

We do not recognize your 27 day (less than a month) deadline, and will continue to actively hunt captain #5274 until one of the above conditions is met, and yes we can and will keep it up for many months if necessary. As long as the rest of the EOS stands aside and allows us to administer justice against a thief, there is no problem. If however, you decide that you want to start another war, start attacking us, as we will not start a fight against any player other than captain #5274 unless forced to defend our self.

If you do declare war and we are forced to defend our self, know that war against us will be an entirely different proposition than the "war" against the IMG was. The IMG was only partially committed to it's wars, it was more interested in mining. In addition, it was conducting 5 different wars at once. We are 110% committed to justice from captain #5274. It is both are primary and secondaray purpose, we have no third purpose. How will your captains feel if they have trouble doing COM's because we keep sending their ship to the safe zone? How will your miners feel if they can't do any mining because we keep destroying their miners? And yes, with the ability to check every planet/moon/asteroid in every sector every 8-10 days, we will disrupt a large majority of COM's and capture most miners before they can recoup their cost from materials mined. And if you declare war, know that it will be total war, with no EOS member considered a non-combatant.

We are not vindictive however, and if you declare war we will allow peace talks at any time. But before declaring war against us, consider the following: Is captain #5274 (emobearz/ridd1ck) worth [EOS] Kristen, [EOS] Atami, [EOS] JimGalaxy, and [EOS] Paolloo combined?

Is it worth going to war because of the actions of a thief and a pirate??? (which you """claim""" to deplore.) Even his new captains name proves his guilt, as it is the name of a thief in the 2,000 SciFi movie "Outward Bound".

It is definitely worth our time and energy to punish a thief. Do yourself a favor and follow the principles that you claim to have, get rid of captain #5274 before he destroys the EOS.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:28:51 PM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
Ridd1cK
Private

Should we go for the sweet spot?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 09:09:06 AM »

You arrogant prick, again you dissrespect Emperor Sargas in speech, maybe you should quit posting on forums you sound a bit frustrated giving ultimatums and shyat,  the dice has many facettes most of them you are unaware. You exagerate a bit too much, and you want to appear strong to the community but you are not, your intel is at best partial but vastly incomplete regarding ships and scans. You talk of retribution like if you are a facking paladin in quest for the holy grail and you threaten members of the EOS, but Person who sells themself for money many full damage blows can you actually take lets play a scenario here, how much would your full fleet cost to restock? Is it worth the trouble in damages casualties speedup costs and such, you would loose 10 times at least the amount specified which is 3 and half billion in one go.
Improuve your intel first,  stop being dissrespectful to Emperor Sargas, atm you just look like a frustrated, deranged buffon and it is hurting your overall chatisma.
a)I will not quit the game keep dreaming that.
b)I have more than 5 warships
c)if that is what your scouting came up I suggest to widen your search, I can be anywhere really I would focus on defending your CJJ stronghold. Everybody here knows scans are not sufficient and reliable.
And maybe...just maybe stop trying to sound like a frustrated diva I can still do coms and you would still fail son.
Piece of advice stop ordering people about, you are not the facking ruler of the universe, sure granted ppl can hear what you have to say but please stop ordering Corp leaders about, not all here to do your biding like you command everyone, you dont have that much power as you imagine you have, and it shows what was wrong with your Corp thinking in the first place. You all think you have a shot at being No.1 Corp by grinding gears, solars whatever by boring ppl to death or hoping TOAA and other ppl get so bored they quit make room for your sheep farmville Corp. Well guess what son, that ain't gonna happen. You should show more respect to your allies. Anyone with 2 eyes  and relaxed can see the backround messages and nobody likes being pushed about. So before you catch a cold do us all a favor and stop ur ranting its becoming tedious and you might end up quiting the game over frustrations. They should invent a lawyer position here, you are good at gathering bullshit and useles crap have fun with print screens im sure they are quite useful.
Penny for your thoughts.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2015, 09:32:23 AM »

You arrogant prick, again you dissrespect Emperor Sargas in speech, maybe you should quit posting on forums you sound a bit frustrated giving ultimatums and shyat,  the dice has many facettes most of them you are unaware. You exagerate a bit too much, and you want to appear strong to the community but you are not, your intel is at best partial but vastly incomplete regarding ships and scans. You talk of retribution like if you are a facking paladin in quest for the holy grail and you threaten members of the EOS, but Person who sells themself for money many full damage blows can you actually take lets play a scenario here, how much would your full fleet cost to restock? Is it worth the trouble in damages casualties speedup costs and such, you would loose 10 times at least the amount specified which is 3 and half billion in one go.
Improuve your intel first,  stop being dissrespectful to Emperor Sargas, atm you just look like a frustrated, deranged buffon and it is hurting your overall chatisma.
a)I will not quit the game keep dreaming that.
b)I have more than 5 warships
c)if that is what your scouting came up I suggest to widen your search, I can be anywhere really I would focus on defending your CJJ stronghold. Everybody here knows scans are not sufficient and reliable.
And maybe...just maybe stop trying to sound like a frustrated diva I can still do coms and you would still fail son.
Piece of advice stop ordering people about, you are not the facking ruler of the universe, sure granted ppl can hear what you have to say but please stop ordering Corp leaders about, not all here to do your biding like you command everyone, you dont have that much power as you imagine you have, and it shows what was wrong with your Corp thinking in the first place. You all think you have a shot at being No.1 Corp by grinding gears, solars whatever by boring ppl to death or hoping TOAA and other ppl get so bored they quit make room for your sheep farmville Corp. Well guess what son, that ain't gonna happen. You should show more respect to your allies. Anyone with 2 eyes  and relaxed can see the backround messages and nobody likes being pushed about. So before you catch a cold do us all a favor and stop ur ranting its becoming tedious and you might end up quiting the game over frustrations. They should invent a lawyer position here, you are good at gathering bullshit and useles crap have fun with print screens im sure they are quite useful.
Penny for your thoughts.

Let's just log this before Convict 5274 deletes his cr@p again. Given that the player currently top of the rankings informed me before that it's ONLY sargas who speaks for EOS, it wouldn't surprise me if you we told to get back in your cage. Though it's always nice to see your true, foul-mouthed thieving, low-life nature shine through. It may help sargas make the correct decision in the end.
Ridd1cK
Private

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2015, 09:40:40 AM »

Says the man who only battles with words, you are a bit boring mate spewing again and again your rubbish, you're a bit of a loyal dog aren't you! You fancy yourself with big words but ingame you never did actually anything of note, so let me put it briefly to ya. Who da fack cared what ya think mate?  Grab a sausage with that I know how much you germans love sausages.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 09:42:37 AM by Ridd1cK » Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2015, 10:01:04 AM »

Who da fack cared what ya think mate?  Grab a sausage with that I know how much you germans love sausages.

Another intel fail by our gipsy king. It's getting embarrassing now mate. I'm Dutch...
Ridd1cK
Private

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2015, 10:05:30 AM »

Like I care?! Im in Amsterdam in 2 weeks, maybe I come slap ya boy,  that maybe wakes ya up, maybe then you are ported to ur childhood memories
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 10:07:10 AM by Ridd1cK » Report to moderator   Logged
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2015, 10:43:47 AM »

Like I care?! Im in Amsterdam in 2 weeks, maybe I come slap ya boy,  that maybe wakes ya up, maybe then you are ported to ur childhood memories

For some reason this reminds me of thedestroyer ...  16

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2015, 11:19:52 AM »

ROFL, keyboard warrior  laugh

Two hours NE of Amsterdam is where you'll find me. But then, your superior intel no doubt already connected the Cruoningus -> Groningen dots.
PM me when you're there. We'll share a beer, or a brawl, whatever takes your fancy.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2015, 12:22:44 PM »

BTW, Emperor, is threatening with physical violence an acceptable way of representing a once respected corp?
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2015, 03:07:40 PM »

For some reason this reminds me of thedestroyer ...  16

... about a week before he quit.  1
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: