Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 11:02:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Official EoS Stance (updated Jan 4, 2014 at 22:56 UTC)  (Read 17699 times)
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2015, 03:24:13 PM »

You arrogant prick, again you dissrespect Emperor Sargas in speech, 1 maybe you should quit posting on forums you sound a bit frustrated giving ultimatums and shyat,  1 again the dice has many facettes most of them you are unaware. You exagerate a bit too much, and you want to appear strong to the community but you are not, your intel is at best partial  but vastly incomplete regarding ships and scans. 2 You talk of retribution like if you are a facking 1 and again paladin in quest for the holy grail and you threaten members of the EOS, 3 but Person who sells themself for money many full damage blows can you actually take lets play a scenario here, how much would your full fleet cost to restock? Is it worth the trouble in damages casualties speedup costs and such, 4 you would loose 10 times at least the amount specified which is 3 and half billion in one go.
Improuve your intel first,  stop being dissrespectful to Emperor Sargas, 5 atm you just look like a frustrated,  deranged buffon 1 that is 4 times so far and it is hurting your overall chatisma.
a)I will not quit the game keep dreaming that.
b)I have more than 5 warships 6
c)if that is what your scouting came up I suggest to widen your search, I can be anywhere really I would focus on defending your CJJ stronghold. 7 Everybody here knows scans are not sufficient and reliable.
And maybe...just maybe stop trying to sound like a frustrated diva 1 for the 5th time I can still do coms and you would still fail son. 8
Piece of advice stop ordering people about, you are not the facking 1 ad nasium ruler of the universe, sure granted ppl can hear what you have to say but please stop ordering Corp leaders about, not all here to do your biding like you command everyone, you dont have that much power as you imagine you have, and it shows what was wrong with your Corp thinking in the first place. You all think you have a shot at being No.1 Corp by grinding gears, solars whatever by boring ppl to death or hoping TOAA and other ppl get so bored they quit make room for your sheep 1 another time farmville Corp. Well guess what son, that ain't gonna happen. You should show more respect to your allies. 9 Anyone with 2 eyes  and relaxed can see the backround messages and nobody likes being pushed about. So before you catch a cold do us all a favor and stop ur ranting 10 its becoming tedious and you might end up quiting the game over frustrations. They should invent a lawyer position here, you are good at gathering bullshit and useles crap have fun with print screens im sure they are quite useful.

Penny for your thoughts.
1. the only one being disrespectful is you. again and again and again, multiple times.
2. game mechanics mean that no one can see your ship while you are hiding in the system entry safe zone, but WHD's prove you are there, I know several systems that you have had or currently have ships in the safe zone hiding.  
3. no threats, just the statement that if the EOS declares war on us to protect you, a proven thief, we will retaliate. (this is in fact what you want, for someone else to fight you battle after you started the fight in the first place.)
5. Get your facts correct. sarges has not claimed I was being disrespectful, but in addition:
A. A truthful statement that says in the past you have done this and this is not disrespectful.
B. Statements that if you do this, I will do that, and here is what I believe will happen because of it is also not disrespectful.
C.  It is also not disrespectful to recommend to someone not to do an action.
6. Open your eyes and learn to read, I said AT LEAST 5 warships. You had 12 ships when you left the SPQNR, although I doubt that all of them were warships.
7. The stronghold at CJJ belongs to the SPQNR, not me. I was just it's caretaker, and someone else is now caretaker.
8. You are not doing COM's now, you are hiding. And yes, you can do some COM's but when you start doing COM's again I bet we can stop quite a few.
9. And again you are wrong. SPQNR is showing respect to it's ally. Since Sarges has not so much as sent us a single PM, there is no treaty of any kind between the JMF and EOS.  
10. The only one that is ranting is you.

First, Just so there is no mistake. JMF will continue to come after you, captain #5274 until such time as you either return what you stole or we are paid for what you stole, and nothing will stop us in this mission. We are standing on the principle of honesty, and principles are worth far more than anything else. If sarges doesn't want a war or for us to go after a proven thief that is hiding behind him, he can always pay the bill himself.

Second, If the EOS wants to protect you, a known and proven thief, that is their right, but I advise against it, as I don't thing the EOS membership will like what our response will be, and it might be enough to end the EOS as a corporation.

Third, JMF will not start any hostilites against any other EOS member. If war is declared, it will be because the EOS declared it.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 03:33:09 PM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2015, 03:45:01 PM »

Your personal attacks have no place here. This is a game and only a game. Do you understand, only a game 10

And for the record, thedestroyer quit after I promoted him on top of my KOS list.

The temptation is great to repeat that.
Report to moderator   Logged
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2015, 03:50:05 PM »

The temptation is great to repeat that.

Curious... hard to tell who you're referring to.
Ridd1cK
Private

Should we go for the sweet spot?

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2015, 04:15:00 PM »

Shyat man, it's getting tiresome with Marcus klinging on every word, you  and darrell should start an interactive troll posting game, you guys are good at that, for me its getting quite tedious and boring  your posts again and again. Also ur sense of humor nonexistent, maybe uz twooz need a break from the game its a bit on the nerdie side for you guys. Anyways see you ingame
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 06:06:02 AM »

Shyat man, it's getting tiresome with Marcus klinging on every word, you  and darrell should start an interactive troll posting game, you guys are good at that, for me its getting quite tedious and boring  your posts again and again. Also ur sense of humor nonexistent, maybe uz twooz need a break from the game its a bit on the nerdie side for you guys. Anyways see you ingame

and yet more insults from the thief
Ridd1cK
Private

Should we go for the sweet spot?

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 09:19:54 AM »

dude get a life... if you cant see you are copy pasting alot and quoting all the babble, means you are too much jacked in, it is just a game maybe unplug a bit, go enjoy nature or something, there are no insults there just facts
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2015, 09:32:21 AM »

dude get a life... if you cant see you are copy pasting alot

Want a mirror for your birthday?  12
Madden
Sergeant

Pro.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2015, 08:14:07 AM »

Honestly, captain #5274 here sounds like a rather experienced captain....what was his name again? The leader of IMG ...  laugh

Hope we can meet one day!

IGN: Lord Admiral Kurdock
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2015, 02:03:23 PM »

BTW, Emperor, is threatening with physical violence an acceptable way of representing a once respected corp?

No Sir, it is not!  Riddi1cK, please moderate your language and cease the real life threats.

(edit to show that I am opposed to real life threats and not the squabbeling  that happens in game)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 03:06:23 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2015, 12:21:33 PM »

New addendum to EoS Stance:

I am issuing a warning.
New Rome may not be as trustworthy as we thought.
When our UC treaty prevented hostilities over the recent events, two of their members left to form their own corporation, thus circumventing the treaty. Now that the issue has been resolved, they rejoin New Rome.
It looks to me as if they are ready to sign treaties, but have a handy way of getting around them.
This was a bad precedent to set.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2015, 12:23:26 PM »

I agree with you 100% sargas.
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2015, 01:16:38 PM »

When I left SPQNR I fully believed and expected that the final result would be war against the EOS, even though I worked to prevent it. I also expected that I wouldn't be able to rejoin the SPQNR. Thank god that the EOS and JMF were able to come to an acceptable conclusion and neither of the above turned out to be true.

To me it appears that it is the EOS that won't keep their word. On september 9, you gave ME permission to return to the SPQNR and still hunt Ridd1ck. Although I kept a copy of the text of my communications with Sargas, I am sorry that I did not realize that I would need to keep screenshots of the messages at the time.

Sarges in PM in green, My PM in orange. The first PM is in response to a long PM from me arguing against the EOS declaring war against the JMF:

[EOS] sargas(#572)
09-Sep-2015 13:51
Re: captain #5274

I agree with you and you are free to pester him as you see fit. The EoS has nether the desire nor the need to wage war.

My reply:

Thank you very much for this, it is much appreciated. I was not looking forward to the possibility of a war with the EOS for many reasons, only one of which is that in a war, no one wins.

One final request, I would like to rejoin SPQNR, if they will still have me. Will you still allow me to hunt captain #5274 if I do rejoin

[EOS] sargas(#572)
10-Sep-2015 15:02
Re: Re: Re: captain #5274

yes

Your reply was just one word, yes, meaning that I could return to the SPQNR and still hunt Ridd1ck. Now that it is resolved (I will no longer hunt ridd1ck) and I was able to return to SPQNR you issue a warning against the SPQNR even though you gave your permission for me to return on september 10th, more than two weeks (16 days) before I did so: From the SPQNR corporate logs: Captain darrellK has requested to join the corporation.    26-Sep-2015 18:53. To me this shows that the EOS has it's own problems with trustworthiness
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 01:19:30 PM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2015, 02:06:15 PM »

The fact that I gave my permission for you to do what you were going to do anyway is rather irrelevant.

Your actions do not depend upon my permissions.

New Rome and it's vassal state JMK are seemingly trying to circumvent the UC treaty.

It has NOTHING to do with Marcus and Darrell (M&D) only New Rome's apparent policy of treaty circumvention.

(edit to add:

Will JMK please refrain from answering questions directed toward New Rome.)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 02:09:45 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2015, 02:07:43 PM »

New addendum to EoS Stance:

I am issuing a warning.
New Rome may not be as trustworthy as we thought.
When our UC treaty prevented hostilities over the recent events, two of their members left to form their own corporation, thus circumventing the treaty. Now that the issue has been resolved, they rejoin New Rome.
It looks to me as if they are ready to sign treaties, but have a handy way of getting around them.
This was a bad precedent to set.

Do you know what the bad precedent was, Emperor? To first question our most trustworthy allies' (SSS) decision to let a thief like #5274 in, and then having tonnes of butter on your head to do EXACTLY the same, while stalling my sincerest attempts to solve the matter diplomatically. A true ally would not have allowed that to happen, and would have acted in the spirit of the same UC you refer to right here. Then, knowing full well you've a proven thief on board, YOU are the one seeking using every excuse in the book to delay the proces again, stating procedural stuff all the time. But when someone else apply THEIR own interpretation to things like treaties, you're unhappy?

And as Darrell posted: YOU yourself gave us permission to return to New Rome.

I'm also issuing a warning: do not issue threats to New Rome, thinly veiled or otherwise. I told you the other day that if you think the game is getting boring for you and you want to spice it up with PvP combat, be my guest. But stop this nonsense, you're starting down the road Dadds went a long time ago.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2015, 02:08:48 PM »

But let's get this over with: I will ask the Senate for an emergency vote on terminating our membership of the UC.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: