Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 20, 2024, 10:17:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: help  (Read 32189 times)
Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2014, 06:05:29 AM »

My point here in asking is you are all looking at it from a resell value. OK the materials should always be considered value at resell since materials are likely to have come out of ground or from wreckage and not bought. Module losses however need to be reported as cost to replace, not cost to re-sell. If you declare that you lost $4M in replacement costs, then that is the amount ordered to repay. The extra $1M being 1/4 of the total value of replacement, is for the lost time in rebuilding those modules. Not an ideal insurance model, but one which i threw out there.
Now, if you have under-declared your rebuild costs and based them on re-sell cost, then you have messed up on your insurance claim.
Both those monetary rulings was to cover YOUR losses, Sargas, and has nothing to do with the internal reprimands or imposing of sanctions by the GC to a GC member.
I wasnt expecting the cash to be paid "in kind" so it now gets fuzzy and messy, but since Jam-Jul used his time and cash to build the modules himself plus the time lost and potential incomes lost, waiting for the return of marine modules, i for one feel that he has discharged his obligations toward your loss. Naturally other members of the GC can have their say, and an appeal can be submitted to the high council ruling
An appeal against my thoughts and ruling must be lodged here by another non-involved GC council member, or by the plaintiff and defendant only, no later than 2 weeks from this posting, or i will sign off on this matter and consider the whole affair dealt with and discharged accordingly.

Dadds, GC member, CiC IMG
Report to moderator   Logged

First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2014, 04:02:04 PM »

As the plaintiff, I require knowing what the 'internal reprimands or imposing of sanctions ' are and if they were levied.  The other issue has been concluded to my satisfaction.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2014, 01:42:24 AM »

thank you for your assistance.

...I learned a lot...

...topic closed...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Send this topic  |  Print