Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 19, 2024, 09:12:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Jam-Jul Lison vendetta  (Read 30537 times)
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2014, 11:37:36 PM »

The EoS does not condone this act.

The EoS cautions JJL to pay close attention to any possible consequence regarding his present jingoistic behavior.
Report to moderator   Logged
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2014, 11:49:56 PM »

The EoS should remember we have a NAP before implying possible threats towards us.   As for dangers from other players. i am aware there might be those who might come after me for revenge.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2014, 11:58:41 PM »

JJ, yes my friend, I am aware of our NAP.  Neither I nor EoS is a threat to you, please try to curtail your paranoia.

I was just saying that I do not condone what you are doing.  I am sorry if what I wrote seemed threatening.  I did not mean it so.  What I wanted to say was there may well be repercusions from a myriad of other sources.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2014, 12:32:25 AM »

Other sources sure. Like those who want revenge hits.  Those are fair enough but you can't blame me for being suspicious when it was one of your guys that first brought up this whole discussion about my announcement anyways.  Interesting it is called Jam-Jul Lison vendetta too considering I don't got a vendetta against anyone really.  So it makes me wonder if someone has one against me.
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2014, 11:14:35 AM »

Jam-Jul Lison: "So it makes me wonder if someone has one against me."

JJL, I have nothing against you, the player, and like I say to everyone, you are free to play the game the way you want.

But I disagree with some of your actions like attacking small players. I will continue to denounce those actions. When I was in PMI, I tried to demonstrate to you that it did not pay to do so. But you continued to do so.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2014, 11:27:38 AM »

Jam-Jul Lison: "So it makes me wonder if someone has one against me."

JJL, I have nothing against you, the player, and like I say to everyone, you are free to play the game the way you want.

But I disagree with some of your actions like attacking small players. I will continue to denounce those actions. When I was in PMI, I tried to demonstrate to you that it did not pay to do so. But you continued to do so.

This isn't about going after small players.  It isn't about profit.  It is a clean up effort.  As you already know for profit I do COMs.  Yes there isn't anyone forcing me to do a clean up effort, but it is something I want to do.  I am so sick of seeing left over inactive modules all over the galaxy.
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2014, 02:52:06 PM »

Jam I think you going the wrong way about it. I has slow remove my corp inactive member modules myself. As a corp leader or 2IC should able see who has not active. It there duty to e-mail the member and remind the issue. After time pass 15, 30 days start the removal. For you just start cleaning without notice the player can be problematic. Not all player read the forums and understand your reason or action.

JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2014, 11:26:31 PM »

Jam I think you going the wrong way about it. I has slow remove my corp inactive member modules myself. As a corp leader or 2IC should able see who has not active. It there duty to e-mail the member and remind the issue. After time pass 15, 30 days start the removal. For you just start cleaning without notice the player can be problematic. Not all player read the forums and understand your reason or action.

This coming from a "corp" that doesn't do this themselves. Just look at all of Morb's and Goodperson's stuff that is around. Some of which i have already removed.  From my understanding ITO has also removed some of Goodperson's stuff they found.  Considering how long they have been inactive, you guys prove my point that many "Corps" can't even manage their own guys.  As for the actives who may get hit, they have had fair warning. It isn't my fault if they are too stupid to not look at the forum. Any smart players knows to always check out a game's forum for information on the game. At the very least to see what tips and guides might be better.  There is no reason they can't come across my post as well if they were to bother to check the forums.
JoolzVern
Sergeant

Nobody ever listens to Tim the wizard...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2014, 01:50:47 AM »

Thanks for ratting us out Jam  laugh

Goodperson has been inactive for over a month, we found 3 stations he had, destroyed them and made a few labs with the materials. I don't think there's anything wrong with that so long as we know he's been inactive for some time.

I think maybe the issue here  is one of patience. Some are upset that Jam is so impatient he may not give adequate notice etc. to make sure a player is inactive and is obsessive compulsive about:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_junk.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 01:54:51 AM by JoolzVern » Report to moderator   Logged

offnow.org <-Stop the NSSA's subversion of your security
Prism-Break.org <-Ways to secure your data as much as possible
EFF.org <-Electronic Frontier Foundation
Stopkillerrobots.org <-Stop autonomous drones designed to hunt people
mentl
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2014, 03:29:39 AM »

..... here's another scenario

.. for every one of mine you take out you lose ten of yours.

.. promise.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2014, 04:04:08 AM »

It's interesting to know that ITO is involved in this.  1
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2014, 05:43:21 AM »

..... here's another scenario

.. for every one of mine you take out you lose ten of yours.

.. promise.

1.  I don't really have any mines.

2. Considering I have you on my friends list I can see you are active so you are not likely to be hit. Though you could have just messaged me requesting I not hit you.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2014, 05:44:19 AM »

It's interesting to know that ITO is involved in this.  1

They aren't really doing the Cleansing. Mostly I think getting some left overs from inactive guys for themselves.  I can't blame them. No sense in letting that stuff go to waste.
mentl
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2014, 10:12:39 AM »

.. Yes, I  am on your friends list, but many are not. .. Point I was trying to make is that if you don't check for activity you could start the snowball rolling.
lisunken
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2014, 11:41:23 AM »

Jam . Remove inactive player module is not a issues to me since no Super nova is installed.   My main point is removing player module without do noticed is wrong.  I has send out notice my inactive members in 10 to 15 days is demolition time if no reply.  For the older player they has cash to replace modules but new player may not has the cash a hand. ( are you paying for damage $$$$ ) Opps

If you wish to do the cleaning as you say. Go for it but don't hurt the new player. Remember how hard to start in the beginning.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: