Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 09:03:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: COM missions drop over existing COM  (Read 79006 times)
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2014, 12:37:18 AM »

Even my own members do it to me without my approval. LOL

Then chastise them and make them stop.  You are their leader.  It's not really a laughing matter.  If your people will do it to you, what will stop them from doing it to an ally?  It needs to stop, it is a "TREATY BREAKER".
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 12:45:12 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2014, 12:42:48 AM »

Even my own members do it to me without my approval. LOL
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Because we know that you can take it boss ;)
Except for that one I accidently did a while back... That was unfortunate

Also, it's payback for not giving us COM ships. ;)
Just kidding
Report to moderator   Logged

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2014, 12:46:27 AM »

And Rostin, my friend, please read the above missive about the intramural aspects of this behavior.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 12:50:13 AM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Rostin
Sergeant First Class

Conquer the Stars!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2014, 12:55:30 AM »

I have done it once in the last probably four months and it was an accident with my own boss. I was laughing at my own mistake, not the general idea of it.

I am certain that it is a serious issue for you guys. But in my dead-honest opinion, that is what you get for having COMs that take HUNDREDS OF HOURS... You are basically sitting there, asking for some other enemy or sneaky back-stabber to drop his crap on you. I know for a fact that I would be very upset if someone did that to one of my strong COM ships, but I don't cry over spilled milk. If it's an act of war, I get it. If it's a simple mistake, I get it. If one of my friends did it without warning or notice I would be pissed, but $#!t happens and not everyone in this game is a saint.

Join the Solar Enterprises corporation today!
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2014, 01:12:29 AM »

We all know who is doing this.  We really can't do anything about it, but we know who is responsible.
JamJulLison
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2014, 05:45:23 AM »

The likely culprate is Dadds.  That said I did send out a reminder to my people about it. Just in case someone did it and I hadn't heard about it. Only 1 person besides myself has personal ships capable of producing COMs of these powers. That is Sauron. Though I doubt it is him. Also some of my other people do have use of corp COM ships capable of producing such missions.  That being said I can understand why some might do this to Mata and Raph without thinking much of it. They are so much bigger they figure they aren't hurting anything. Unfortunately not everyone thinks ahead.  That said those like Dadds know the benefit of doing this to them and would gladly do this to his enemies.  After all that is how he sees us all.  Even those he isn't at war with he sees as a potential enemy.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2014, 09:49:15 PM »

Improving the WHD should be top priority.  1
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2014, 10:10:55 PM »

yes, but that's not up to us is it?
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2014, 11:55:06 AM »

I agree with you Ralph.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2014, 06:33:55 PM »

so do I, Mata and Rafe, so do I. But weren't we promised more pledge products ( like 3 or 4 at the same time).

Dadds
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2014, 02:50:52 PM »

The likely culprate is Dadds.  That said I did send out a reminder to my people about it. Just in case someone did it and I hadn't heard about it. Only 1 person besides myself has personal ships capable of producing COMs of these powers. That is Sauron. Though I doubt it is him. Also some of my other people do have use of corp COM ships capable of producing such missions.  That being said I can understand why some might do this to Mata and Raph without thinking much of it. They are so much bigger they figure they aren't hurting anything. Unfortunately not everyone thinks ahead.  That said those like Dadds know the benefit of doing this to them and would gladly do this to his enemies.  After all that is how he sees us all.  Even those he isn't at war with he sees as a potential enemy.
There you go again, pointing blame toward me and my corp. I will state again, for the record, for those morons who keep missing the point, I DONT DUMP COM MISSIONS ON OTHERS. If a combatant is in a system that i go to, you can expect a combat counter before a dump. The only time i use that tactic is when i want to extend a com counter to keep an aggressor in place while i attack them so you will know when it is me doing this. It is likely a sneaky cheap lazy act of someone that is or was a pirate, JJL. Who is the more likely suspect there, i wonder?

Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2014, 07:46:34 PM »

Thx Dadds to point the finger at the true culprit.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2014, 09:26:47 PM »

the thing is Dadds, we do not trust you...
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2014, 09:50:15 PM »

I trust Dadds more than JJL.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2014, 09:52:00 PM »

Jam is right, Dadds surely did it. He even admits that he DOES do that. Doesn't matter what his conditions are for doing it, that fact is, he does it and he admits doing it. He can change his reason anytime he wants, but he cannot change the fact that he does dump them.  He isn't really attacking me for many months now since I can easily kick his weak ass, so he just dumps these missions on me. Same with Mata. We all know IMG is slumping big time so he wants to take everyone else with him. LOL

And Sargas is right, I don't trust Dadds either. Who wants to trust someone who, in a blink of an eye, can turn against you for the most stupid reason? bwahahahaha
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: