Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 08:26:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: EoS findings regarding the theft accusation of Emobearz  (Read 11673 times)
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2015, 07:40:17 PM »

The way I see it is:

Emobearz is liable for the items he contracted for (ie 4 AES MK ***) at a cost of 37,358 diamonds. The Empire is issuing a bill for 3735 diamonds (to cover legal fees) resulting in a total of 33,633 diamonds.  For a fee, the Empire will arrange payment scheduling.

Since the Empire does not dictate Galactic Law, there is nothing we can do about the other allegations except censure him. We have. This is a matter for the galactic community to decide. We will permit his harassment for 6 months (half of what you told him) as part of his Redemption.  After such time you may face my wrath.

The Empire finds no reason to expel any of its members.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 02:27:22 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 06:26:26 PM »

This topic is now open for discussion.
Report to moderator   Logged
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 07:00:52 PM »

"I can only assume AG is so uninteresting to you these days, spicing it up with a bit of war is the only way to keep your interest. That's ok, we could come to a mutual skirmish agreement. There was no need to keep us on a leash for almost 2 months. Or to basically insult us by saying roughly a sixth of our claim is justified. So the rest is bull? You saw the statement by the game creator himself1.1. Captain 5274 either stole the lot, or nothing at all. Or we're a bunch of evidence forging cheats. 1

You might as well start blowing me away right now instead of waiting six months, because regardless of how Darrell reacts, captain 5274 will remain on my KOS list until full compensation has been paid. As for legal fees... lol, let's talk about interest first.2

We didn't and don't seek war with anyone else in EOS. I speak for myself when I say I will not attack any member of your corp until fired upon. If it IS a matter of spicing up the gane for yourself: let me offer you a 2 v 2 deal (or 2 v 1 if Darrell's not interested3.1): you and convict 52743.2 v me/us, regardless of in which corp anyone is, and leaving all other corp members of either side outside it. Anyone else can provide all the intel they want, I'm not naive enough to believe it wouldn't happen anyway, but actual permitted combat is between the 4 people I mentioned. That way, everyone else can move on."3

1. Is this an issue of how long the Imperial investigation took place, or an issue of the result.
1.1 The Empire received no information regarding this topic from the game creator, only hearsay from other parties.

2. I was wrong about that, and I apologize.  The 37,+++ diamond payment is correct and the fee will be paid by the Imperial citizen himself. As far as interest is concerned, I am sorry for not thinking about that myself. I propose an additional 374 diamonds (.01%) per month interest. And again, I wish to remind you of the fee for the scheduling of payment.

3. I have already stated that the Empire cannot enforce a galactic law that doesn't exist. And again I ask for you to go to the galactic community for resolution of this topic. The only thing I could do was expel him from the Empire, and there was not enough evidence presented to me to make that determination. I felt I had to drag information out of all parties in order to make any sense of this subject.
3.1 Do not bring the judge into any conflicts regarding his decision.
3.2 'convict'? I demand you show me a court document that has convicted him.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:05:28 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 07:39:31 PM »

The way I see it is:

Emobearz is liable for the items he contracted for (ie 4 AES MK ***) at a cost of 37,358 diamonds. The Empire is issuing a bill for 3735 diamonds (to cover legal fees) resulting in a total of 33,633 diamonds.  For a fee, the Empire will arrange payment scheduling.

here is a counter proposal:

Although the entire theft must be paid for, We will accept the 37,358 diamonds as payment of the first 4  AES-D valued $65,376,000.

This will start a cease fire that will last as long as regular payments for the balance is made.

The remaining modules to be paid for will then be:
$228,816,000 for   14 remaining AES-D (Advanced Electromagnetic Shield) out of 18 stolen.
$18,110,000 for   10-TAP-D (Titanium Armor Plate)
$2,400,000 for   1-CDR-M
$8,113,500 for   15-WHG-XXX
$1,156,680 for   9-FTL-XXX
$5,561,600 for   44-CAB-C
$253,860 for   1-ACB-XXX (Advanced Cargo Bay)
$11,004,000 for   12-SLB-C
$275,415,640    total remaining. we will discount this by $1M solars per day. for the days in active hunting mode. (since Aug 24th) If captian 5274 returns any of the modules, that will also reduce the amount owed by the value of the modules returned.

I suggest 4 equal payments every 30 days. If there is a problem with getting enough diamonds we will accept other materials, such as mossinite at $1,500/M3.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:45:20 PM by dkuhnkc » Report to moderator   Logged
RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 07:46:03 PM »

$2,400,000 for   1-CDR-M

Actually, I'd rather have my damned CDR-M back. They take FOREVER to build. And, since that cowardly thief is going to hide in safe zones, he isn't going to NEED it.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 08:01:19 PM »

The way I see it is:

Although the entire theft must be paid for, We will accept the 37,358 diamonds as payment of the first 4  AES-D valued $65,376,000.

This will start a cease fire that will last as long as regular payments for the balance is made.

$228,816,000 for   14 remaining AES-D (Advanced Electromagnetic Shield) out of 18 stolen.
$2,400,000 for   1-CDR-M
$275,415,640    total remaining. we will discount this by $1M solars per day. for the days in active hunting mode. (since Aug 24th) If captian 5274 returns any of the modules, that will also reduce the amount owed by the value of the modules returned.

I suggest 4 equal payments every 30 days. If there is a problem with getting enough diamonds we will accept other materials, such as mossinite at $1,500/M3.

Until I can get evidence of his being in control of the ship 'stockpile', only the AES and TAP modules are in consideration. For those 'other materials' is concerned, one diamond is worth 175 iron or 1.4 moissinite. Where do you want to pick up your iron?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 09:18:40 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 09:14:39 PM »

The way I see it is:

$2,400,000 for   1-CDR-M

Until I can get evidence of his being in control of the ship 'stockpile', only the AES and TAP modules are in consideration.

You CONVENIENTLY delayed more than 14 days before asking for your first piece of evidence,  KNOWING that the originals were no longer in system than decided that only originals were acceptable. EVEN THOUGH YOU KNEW THE ORIGINALS WERE NO LONGER ACCESSIBLE.

It has been 72 days since the theft took place, and who out of the other 4 executive council officers assigned captain 5274 command of stockpile is unknown after such a long delay. Who assigned him the stockpile is irrelevant. As the bigger attachment shows, 82 modules were sent to captain 5274's ship storage #244234 on the same day that captain 5274 also transferred 28 modules to the same ship, left SPQNR and joined the SSS.

As the attached cargo logs show, three different ship transfers to the same ship, storage #244235 Total modules transferred:
18 AES-D (Advanced Electromagnetic Shield) *** 10-TAP-D (Titanium Armor Plate) *** 1-CDR-M *** 15-WHG-XXX *** 9-FTL-XXX *** 44-CAB-C *** 1-ACB-XXX (Advanced Cargo Bay) *** 12-SLB-C.

* spartacus.jpg (97.85 KB, 920x722 - viewed 446 times.)

* stockpile.jpg (198.5 KB, 808x2046 - viewed 446 times.)
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2015, 09:24:11 PM »

quote:
"You CONVENIENTLY delayed more than 14 days before asking for your first piece of evidence,  KNOWING that the originals were no longer in system than decided that only originals were acceptable. EVEN THOUGH YOU KNEW THE ORIGINALS WERE NO LONGER ACCESSIBLE.

...It has been 72 days since the theft took place, and who out of the other 4 executive council officers assigned captain 5274 command of stockpile is unknown after such a long delay. Who assigned him the stockpile is irrelevant...."  

What 14 day erasure of evidence do you refer?  The forum is only gossip and hearsay.

Corporate logs go back longer than that. EoS logs start in October, 2014. I can tell you who had control of which ship and who assigned it to him at any time between then and now.

I can now only assume that someone is being protected. I am now looking at culpability. Was this a conspiracy involving other New Rome members (and if so, what percentage is my citizen responsible for)?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 09:47:59 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2015, 10:13:02 PM »

Corporate logs go back longer than that. EoS logs start in October, 2014. I can tell you who had control of which ship and who assigned it to him at any time between then and now.

Factory 1 - Ship cargo log
Ship cargo log (last 14 days):
How do I access the ship cargo log from more than 14 days ago???

Corp board.  Messages 220-240 | First | Previous | Next | 50 100
   From       Date
   darrellK    [Edit message]     [Message]    11-Sep-2015 07:04:36
This is the last message I see, from 14 days ago. How do I access the corp board from more than 14 days ago???

I stand corrected on the corp activity log, I presumed that since other things ended at 14 days the activity log did as well. As I am no longer with SPQNR, will need to send a PM to them to be able to find out, hopefully we shall have an answer to you shortly.

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2015, 10:49:54 PM »

I already provided that data myself when I was still Consul of New Rome... at times like this I detest the lack of an outbox/sent items box even more.
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2015, 11:46:38 PM »

Go to your  Corporate Board Page. (You may have to ask New Rome to access theirs). Click the 'Corporate Activity Logs' button. That will show you a long list of corporate activity (including Corp Ship assignments)...

...but, then again...

...probly shouldn't help the prosecution...

sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2015, 11:57:38 PM »

new quote from the other place:

I explained that in detail in a PM over a month ago. When I was still Consul of SPQNR. I sent several communications and pieces of evidence. There's NOTHING we're mentioning here now that hasn't already been mentioned. One question we had, and that I'm gonna put up here for answering by your protégé is this:

"Did you, or did you not take the list of items specified (plus the combat drive that despite us knowing it too was stolen but through an administrative failure failed to make the list) to yourself and your emperor?"

Now, if you would be so kind to instruct captain 5274 to clearly and unambiguously answer that question in here in the coming 24 hours, I'll reconsider whether or not that warrants placing my faith in your legal approach. Because right now, I have considerably more trust in my Vipers administering justice, and quicker, too, for that matter.

1. I will ask "Did you take the 14 AES and 10 TAP for your own use?"  I will not ask him about an item that may or maynot have been given to him. How did he get access to that particular ship?
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2015, 04:35:12 AM »

As per my PM to you explaining this in detail when still in New Rome, SPQNR operates a 2-ship corp transfers policy. People who build modules for corp sale, place them on one of the transfer ships, so the receiving captain can take them and leave payment (commonly in the form of diamonds) on the same vessel. There's no fixed order in which these acts take place. It can be modules first, payment in return, or the other way around, up to the captains. There'd never been a breach of trust in SPQNR before and this captain had been a member for over 3 months. SPQNR has 4 executive council members (5 in times of war) with the ability to transfer corp ships. It's not uncommon for people to hold both transfer ships at the same time (building high mk modules, especially MAU, takes a lot of cargo space as you know).

Our biggest mistake at the time, was that corp permissions allowed people of 5274s rank to actually DELIVER items in production to the cargo bay as well (not that creating an opportunity is a valid legal excuse to steal). I'm doing this from memory now as I don't have access to the corp logs since I'm not in SPQNR anymore. He used AP to speed up the CDR-M, and just delivered the AES-Ds that were done producing but hadn't been delivered to the cargo hold yet. For the rest, he cleared out the entire cargo bay, including tons of lower mk starter modules we had on standby for new recruits. He then left SPQNR and jumped ship to another corp, leaving a taunting departure message.

Incidentally, the logs, the message and the confirmation from Sir Emi that 5274s account wasn't hacked, were enough evidence for the Senate to pirate list 5274, which is both a de facto and a de jure conviction. Hence the convict 5274 tag. The crime took place while he was in SPQNR, on SPQNR territory (its ships), so by default under SPQNR jurisdiction. That answers the question on who is to enforce galactic law. We would've enforced it on the basis of the Senate decision to pirate list 5274, if it wasn't for the UC agreemeent. That made me place a Consular order against executing the verdict while 5274 is in EOS. You know the rest of the timeline I assume.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2015, 04:37:23 AM »

new quote from the other place:

I explained that in detail in a PM over a month ago. When I was still Consul of SPQNR. I sent several communications and pieces of evidence. There's NOTHING we're mentioning here now that hasn't already been mentioned. One question we had, and that I'm gonna put up here for answering by your protégé is this:

"Did you, or did you not take the list of items specified (plus the combat drive that despite us knowing it too was stolen but through an administrative failure failed to make the list) to yourself and your emperor?"

Now, if you would be so kind to instruct captain 5274 to clearly and unambiguously answer that question in here in the coming 24 hours, I'll reconsider whether or not that warrants placing my faith in your legal approach. Because right now, I have considerably more trust in my Vipers administering justice, and quicker, too, for that matter.

1. I will ask "Did you take the 14 AES and 10 TAP for your own use?"  I will not ask him about an item that may or maynot have been given to him. How did he get access to that particular ship?

Given my previous post, I strongly request the original question be answered, and be answered by the captain in question, in this very forum.

RegnadKcin
Sergeant

Nunc est bibendum - Quintus Horatius Flaccus

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2015, 05:38:38 AM »

How did he get access to that particular ship?

Will this suffice to answer how the cowardly thief got access?

* msg1.jpg (73.21 KB, 998x642 - viewed 439 times.)

* msg2.jpg (81.89 KB, 995x689 - viewed 451 times.)

* page1.jpg (129.45 KB, 1086x354 - viewed 427 times.)
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: