Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 11:28:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Time for Lasers Mk MMMMM  (Read 20439 times)
Cl1ck
Private

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2016, 12:08:45 AM »

It's doable, but requires a dedicated COM collector and a lot of gameplay. I have 20 COM ships and 18 of them doing multiple COM's (screen attached). Generally 2 hijackers, stacked with 2-8 nests.

* 2016-09-16 07_02_15-AG.gif (29.3 KB, 713x363 - viewed 431 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged

IGN: Cylon
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2016, 01:36:18 AM »

Yup, I didn't say it's impossible. I've done multiple COMs many times before.

But to have all 46 COM ships doing multiple COMs all the time, and maintain that number, well, that means a huge amount of time goes to AG every single day. LOL

If manages that, good for him. But I want proof. 1
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2016, 05:35:53 PM »

You already got more then you deserve from me. 1
I don't have to prove anything.
If I have 46 double hijackers...doing 50 day battles, then I have to pick up 2 hijackers daily...and 2 looters daily...right? Thats not much, i find. And if I have a com collection that is almost 500 days old, with over 600 coms to select from in it...then that was a lot of hard work, right?  19

And if you think I'm making this all up...well sorry for you. Just for you I shall add...my oldest battles I find 2 pages after the click "50" on my attack page.

Look...25 hijackers with a 10M$ reward running next to 25 looters that give 2M reward give....420,000 to 450,000$/hour... Lol laugh

You want proof Raphael...then try to figure it out, cause you might say that you have experienced everything there is to experience in AG, and that you are bored cause that there is no update, but you haven't experienced an average daily income that I have yet, nope. And unless you don't start getting involved with "mega massive multi combat"...you never will.

Not ONE screen shot or piece of proof for you mr. Baseballbat!

Duh!!
Choose peace!
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2016, 05:54:17 PM »

Nice attacks Cylon.
Its a great feeling when you reach double amount of attacks then you got com ships, huh? 1
I am messaging with others, figuring out best tactics and online time saving solutions for com pick up. It's basically, as you say, the most important factor for multiple com specialization, and therefore income. I can see you really got busy with the subject too. Nice!
Too bad your SSS...would be great to share about stabilization and factory logistics with you... one day. 1

Duh!!
Choose peace!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2016, 07:37:54 PM »

LOL Teddy, it's already happened a few times in the forum that when I ask for proof, you can't provide them. It's documented that you like to make things up, so you are basically a liar, and your words can't be trusted. So no, without proof, I don't believe you. I will just put your "46 multiple COMs" to another of your ever increasing number of lies documented here. laugh
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2016, 07:53:51 PM »

With your 46 multiple COMs running for a long time now, can you explain to me why your power rating is not 12 billions ????

Also with your missions older than 500 days it means that you are monopolizing ring one that should be open for newbies and small captains don`t you think. Me I only work in ring 3 & 4!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2016, 08:25:30 PM »

The thing is, even if TEDDY has one dedicated COM collector, he can't use the collected COM signals forever because of the novas. And he is not the only one doing COMs, so just looking on possible available space (quadrants) and stars, it's very hard to have 46 multiple COMs and maintain them. So I call BS. What a smelly smell.  laugh
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2016, 08:26:23 PM »

Especially during the summer, when I've less online time, it's ideal to just drop the COM and leave it collecting that virtual $140K/hr.

Does this still hold true for you (or SPQNR) now?

More often that not, it's higher now, peaking at around $200K/hr
Under the right config I could take it to $250K/hr, but I don't like cutting it too fine in terms of the 60 days limit, in case any COMs get dropped on me.

Thanks for answering!
Cl1ck
Private

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2016, 06:12:38 AM »

Actually, probability of double mission and necessary gametime doesn't depends so much on the number of COM ships. It depends more on the number of celestial bodies in the area of operations. One of the very few good things about the Nova update is that you are able to "shape" this. It's easier to stack missions for 50 ships in area of 100 bodies, than for 20 ships in area of 200 bodies. IMHO  6
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 06:17:07 AM by Cl1ck » Report to moderator   Logged

IGN: Cylon
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2016, 10:02:46 AM »

Cl1ck: when I think about multiple missions in my head, it is exactly the way I was seeing it. An isolated system with as few planets and moons as possible, all the COMs around should point to that system. Only need to farm the area to get your missions. Now with rejuvenator, you preserve the star and you have unlimited multiple missions. Thx for the confirmation.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 10:07:12 AM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2016, 10:46:13 AM »

And here I am still waiting for the proof. HAHAHA

Teddy logged in today in the forum, but did not post anything. Maybe he's trying to buy time to get all 46 multiple COMs.  laugh
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2016, 01:31:03 PM »

That is because i was working all day, Raphael. laugh
I am not goin to give you proof, i dont see why i should give any little bit of info to you at all. and those that I am helping are shaking their head at your comments, and even mata's.
listen to cylon (click)...learn from him...
46 com ships I can fit into 3 normal systems anywhere I want...duh. All I need are a few SHI. I can't believe that the both of your are so narrow! Lmao laugh
Mata...just imagine, 2 weeks ago I let a system blow that I was stabilizing since the nova update. 1 Nice thought huh? Even in the topic "enemy ship duplicates" you could have gotten that hint. I create my own 1st ring! The problems you guys have with nova, I solved long ago. 1

Raphael, you are not getting any proof, you are welcome to turn on your brain and figure it all out yourself...or if your smart... learn from your member Cylon, cause he obviously is very advanced reguarding this issue. Your not, I can read that... An mata...well mata does single coms with 24% too much firepower, as we all dicovered in the other topic not long ago. laugh

Duh!!
Choose peace!
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2016, 01:42:32 PM »

Oh about the 12 billion power points mata...
If I was upgrading only MAUs and only hiring marines to be able to load them uselessly on a station somewhere (like you do?), well then... I would have a LOT more power.
But I don't.  ~470,000,000 power points of my total power points are generated from my shields. The rest are marines. And you? Is 1/3 of your power shield power? 1

I like building nice cheap com ships. 1...the power output is a side effect. I don't hire marines if I don't need them just to gain power guys, I build shields. laugh lol ...but yeah, marine power would be cheaper. Does that answer your 12 billion power question mata?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:59:15 PM by TEDDY » Report to moderator   Logged

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2016, 04:47:37 PM »

Those MAUs are waiting to be upgraded and yes I have about 1/3 my power in shields but you do not see them, about 800 are being upgraded and 400 are in cargo bays waiting to be.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 04:50:39 PM by Matamaure001 » Report to moderator   Logged
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2016, 08:10:47 PM »

That is because i was working all day, Raphael. laugh
I am not goin to give you proof, i dont see why i should give any little bit of info to you at all. and those that I am helping are shaking their head at your comments, and even mata's.
listen to cylon (click)...learn from him...
46 com ships I can fit into 3 normal systems anywhere I want...duh. All I need are a few SHI. I can't believe that the both of your are so narrow! Lmao laugh
Mata...just imagine, 2 weeks ago I let a system blow that I was stabilizing since the nova update. 1 Nice thought huh? Even in the topic "enemy ship duplicates" you could have gotten that hint. I create my own 1st ring! The problems you guys have with nova, I solved long ago. 1

Raphael, you are not getting any proof, you are welcome to turn on your brain and figure it all out yourself...or if your smart... learn from your member Cylon, cause he obviously is very advanced reguarding this issue. Your not, I can read that... An mata...well mata does single coms with 24% too much firepower, as we all dicovered in the other topic not long ago. laugh

Blah, blah, blah. A lot of talk but no substance. You know why I want proof? Because you've been saying things about SSS and me in other threads that are not true. Do you want me to post them all in this thread? And if I do, will you answer/explain them? No, coz you've been avoiding them. HAHAHA

So again, until there's proof, your 46 multiple COMs are just imaginary.  laugh
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: