Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 26, 2024, 01:39:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Time for Lasers Mk MMMMM  (Read 20431 times)
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2016, 01:24:59 AM »

That's ok with me Raphael.
I guess this is the way you say thank you. But then again, you probably didn't learn anything new. If you actually did learn something new, then I regret teaching it to you. Wasn't my intension. laugh

And nope, I contributed a lot of different insights of mine to the AG community, a lot of learning, a lot of topics inspire others. I am trying to play TOGETHER with all players in AG...not AGAINST everybody, like you.
 I am not the one using the forum as "brag" platform, or a platform to threaten other players, like you are doing. I would like to see the AG community grow.
Your aggression and bully style must look very unattractive to new players seeking a new gamer community. If I was trying to find a new community, looking for answers, looking for insights, I would certainly think twice after reading all our fights and discussions that we have been having since you are back online.
Your psychological state and your personal values are certainly not good for the development of this rather "peaceful" game. Why don't you just go play an ego shooter?

Why don't you try to teach something...or be constructive towards the game development for once.
Report to moderator   Logged

Duh!!
Choose peace!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2016, 02:08:08 AM »

I knew all along that you won't provide proof, coz you just CAN'T. HAHAHA

All your future claims/posts will be automatically tagged as a big fat lie by me if you don't provide proof.

This is not the first time that you've made things up. You've posted things about SSS and me (with conviction, I might add) that are simply untrue. They're all documented here in the forum. Maybe I should make a "TEDDY THE LIAR" thread in the future. laugh

We are getting too much out of the main topic. Since TEDDY refuses to provide a proof, no further discussion is needed. Thread locked.  1
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: