Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  April 18, 2024, 10:06:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Future Updates - Main Poll  (Read 22623 times)
Atheles
Private

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2016, 06:29:18 AM »

Hey guys, I'm debating on hopping on the development train here.  What are some features you'd like to see implemented?  I'll get a list going.

-Redesigned UI.
-Additional voting options. M
-Monthly reward split into weekly and monthly prizes.
 Something something combat/trading.  
-Corp stations.  
-More economic depth, loosen trade.
-The bloody wiki. 
-Galactic warrants

Ideas please.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 06:42:57 AM by Atheles » Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

Ć’uck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 06:34:45 AM »

Galactic Death Warrants 1
Report to moderator   Logged
Atheles
Private

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 06:38:42 AM »

That's a really good one!
Madon
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 06:02:38 PM »

An in-game bounty system 1
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 08:19:31 PM »

- more, much much more, economic depth.

This superficial and stupid economic system is what I hate most about AG. And then the whole trading with a corp ship? Wtf? ...what it needs is a Corp headquarter at sol. A head quarter that can function as a "earth orbit ship", and can function as a "corp exchange". It can be upgraded, to hold more goods, or sell more diversity. A good Corp Headquarter should have an upgrade value of 125 Billion Solars...1 ...know what I mean? Not a silly corp earth orbiter with a FTL-1...geesh.

If you bring 200,000m3 of minerals and gases DAILY to sol, you have no way to sell that to the AG comunity. The only way is with a lot of PMs. but if the other player is not online...why should my mining ship leave its shcedule and wait? Even if TOAA allowed me to set up a station at sol to sell those minerals/gases cheaply, I couldn't cause it would mean that I have 1,000,000m3 unsold in 5 days, and why should I pay extremely high ACB costs if I will never ever get that ACB investment back, I might as well just sell to sol.
 Been there done that.
And even if everybody has a station buying stuff, that would mean...station hopping, lol, for what? I get the same price at sol.

It's a rediculouse economic trade system. If you transport 1,000,000m3 of fuel from one side of the cluster to the other, then you can't sell it for more. I would like the economic trade system of the game to be more realistic. 1 It's an insult as it is now.

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Atheles
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 09:45:50 PM »

In regards to pubic minerals/gas trading, I think an open marketplace where Sol commodity prices determine min. & max prices could be easily implemented.  It'd give buyers/sellers 16-17% (correct me if I'm wrong) of wiggle room for open trade.  Fuel cells could be exempt from price restrictions. 
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 12:31:56 PM »

If this goes under UI...then OK....when you are mining and you hit the command button....and you change what you mine.....well 9 out 10 times, you want,need to change what the other mods are mining as well.....but instead of going back to that screen, where the command button is....you have to go to surface control and scroll down to the mod that you want to change....and of course rinse and repeat for however many mods you have deployed...A complete and total pain in the a**

Also, while I am thinking about it I use SITREP to change command of my ships....but once you change commands...you still have to hit navigation or cargo or modules to get out of the SITREP screen....why not go directly to cargo or mods or nav.....Also noticed MANY MANY times, if I can JUMP my ship in the sitrep screen.....I go back to the Nav screen and I have to wait for a timer to countdown again before I can jump my ship....NOT COOL...

CDR Bogeygolfer61 out

PS A happy sailor is a bitchin sailor

thanks for asking Sir Emi, Overall a totally awesome game, that I enjoy playing

Yes, it all could be better.
If you are mining, and say you just deployed 88 ATH-1 of your Titan to the planet. Now, there is 231 of this..1789 ot that and 478 of that.

-Select all modules, put all on the 231 deposit.
- select all modules and deselect the first 3, or 2...to work on the 231 deposit. With the rest select the 1789 deposit.
- now instead of resetting all modules, use your browser page back two times. ...and deselect 18 modules for that deposit.
- if your doing it right, then the rest should be selected, select the next deposit.
- browser page back two times. Deselect.
...and so on.
Browser page back is a fine instrument to use in AG. Also after you checked out the enemy ship enhancement...if you click return...you go all the way to the start, if you click browser page back, you go to ship 82-90...1

I used SITREP a lot while I had 13 SOS ships...now they are factories and...my Internet connection hates the SITREP. I wish I could turn off the production bay visual....I mean...duh! 42 factories times 48 manufacturing slots is not a situation report...it's a freaking long useless list of 2000 investment projects. That seriously could change...simple link would be: "hide Manubays"

But one tip I might have for you, in your SITREP you can click on the "interplanetary" or the "interstellar" link. The interstellar link is very useful to click instead of just jumping, cause the advantage is, it brings you to the Navroom and you can see in what direction your ship is flying, from there you can jump. If your jumping 13 SOS ships at the same time, it's easy to loose the sense of up and down. :-D lol

Try it out, tell me if it helps.
Peace 1

Duh!!
Choose peace!
dkuhnkc
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 11:07:48 AM »

Hey guys, I'm debating on hopping on the development train here.  What are some features you'd like to see implemented?  I'll get a list going.

-Redesigned UI.
-Additional voting options. M
-Monthly reward split into weekly and monthly prizes.
 Something something combat/trading.  
-Corp stations.  
-More economic depth, loosen trade.
-The bloody wiki. 
-Galactic warrants

Ideas please.

Stations, stations, stations.

Add corporate stations.
Add the ability to set the price of goods bought and sold on your stations. Make sure that you can buy at one price and sell at another.
Add the ability to buy and sell other things on stations, like modules.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 03:45:57 PM »

Stations, stations, stations.

Add corporate stations.
Add the ability to set the price of goods bought and sold on your stations. Make sure that you can buy at one price and sell at another.
Add the ability to buy and sell other things on stations, like modules.

yes, please...
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2016, 09:51:56 PM »

Once something interesting happens, I will be back.

I'd love to spend my two trillion research points.

See yah.  1
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2016, 05:05:33 PM »

laugh Building that what you research is kinda important too....important to remember when your trying to impress players with +40 factories.   yawn

Duh!!
Choose peace!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2016, 08:17:02 PM »

You will eventually reach a point where everything cost so much, you won't be able to maintain those factory numbers.

Let me also remind you that I've held SSS corp ships for a long time. SSS corp ships plus my own are over 50+.

Bottomline is, whatever you did or are doing now, I've done them all before.

But I don't wanna burst your bubble. As long as you don't interfere with SSS, we're good. 1
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2016, 08:01:01 AM »

You will eventually reach a point where everything cost so much, you won't be able to maintain those factory numbers.

Let me also remind you that I've held SSS corp ships for a long time. SSS corp ships plus my own are over 50+.

Bottomline is, whatever you did or are doing now, I've done them all before.

But I don't wanna burst your bubble. As long as you don't interfere with SSS, we're good. 1

I won't interfere with the SSS 1...we are cool.
But, you have not been where I am yet.
Let me explain, your production costs have exceeded your income. This can not happen to me, there my com ships income is balanced with it's production upgrade.

With other words....if I upgrade a EMS module from 1875 to 1876 it will cost me the same as if I upgrade and EMS module from 2000 to 2001. Right? Thats one mk for 2424$.

So nope, I will not reach a point when I can not afford upgrading my ships anymore, cause they make enough income to keep their 48 manufacturing bays full, upgrading their onboard modules. ...and they even drop 20% tax that goes into the purchase of new corp ship licenses...and believe it or not....they even drop another 20% MORE that I use for purchase of new private licenses.

Nope, you haven't been where I am. laugh
It's more or less 8.28 Billion Solars invested in 2220 manufacturing bays upgrading 35,520mks daily, or 1,065,600mks a month. And...I have been doing that since half a year non stop, since I left new rome. 1

You have not been where i am Raphael, nope.  Not yet anyway...give it a try! 1 there are ways to not run into a personal economic disaster.... Of course you can not build loads of factories full of lasers. Lol, I know that already without having to try it out, as you obviously already did. ;)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 08:14:20 AM by TEDDY » Report to moderator   Logged

Duh!!
Choose peace!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2016, 10:00:13 AM »

Like I said before, those levels are cute. Talk to me again once you have modules over MK MMMMMMMMMM (ten thousand). 1
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2016, 10:13:08 AM »

Lol...ok I will.
Lmao Raphael, do you actually realize that I am building what I research? I don't see any economical advantage to spend a high research for things I don't build. The only reason to do that is to show muscles...to brag in forum, and to scare everybody. But as you might have been noticing, players are passing you. And the new generation of players have a great knowledge to actually just leave you standing while they skip past you whistling.
Could you ever manage to deal with the new combat system? Cause players with 100k power today have learnt it...while you hold on to the past.

And about those +50 ships...you might think they are yours, cause you are the leader of the SSS. But they are not, they belong to all those that have been donating, including Rostin. To say that you have +50 ships, if you wanted is saying to you SSS members, tnx guys...ALL MINE!...
My corp ships are mine, I payed for them. And doubled my power in 6 months. You don't have corp ships that are yours. laugh

Once I reach M*10...I might let you speak to me...ok. :-P

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: