Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:54:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Future Updates - Main Poll  (Read 22409 times)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2016, 10:18:09 AM »

The more you talk, the funnier it gets. Go on.   laugh
Report to moderator   Logged
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2016, 10:22:49 AM »

I will. But be honest...what you say might make more ppl laugh, you know that! laugh

Duh!!
Choose peace!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2016, 07:33:45 PM »

Lol...ok I will.
Lmao Raphael, do you actually realize that I am building what I research? 1. I don't see any economical advantage to spend a high research for things I don't build. The only reason to do that is to show muscles...to brag in forum, and to scare everybody. 2 But as you might have been noticing, players are passing you. And the new generation of players have a great knowledge to actually just leave you standing while they skip past you whistling. 3
Could you ever manage to deal with the new combat system? Cause players with 100k power today have learnt it...while you hold on to the past. 4

And about those +50 ships...you might think they are yours, cause you are the leader of the SSS. But they are not, they belong to all those that have been donating, including Rostin. To say that you have +50 ships, if you wanted is saying to you SSS members, tnx guys...ALL MINE!... 5
My corp ships are mine, I payed for them. And doubled my power in 6 months. 6 You don't have corp ships that are yours. laugh

Once I reach M*10...I might let you speak to me...ok. :-P

1. Explain to me why should I care what you build/research.
2. Are you assuming I am researching modules to a very high level without any plans of using them? I'm using them all. Yes, my weapons and shields are there to show muscles. To brag? Sure. But the main reason is to remind players of their place in AG, and to use them when necessary. 1
3. Tell me, which players are "passing me"? And passing me in what? Who are these players?
4. I have the best battles experiences in AG. No one else comes close. I've fought against real players and not just COMs. I know of war tactics not taught in COMs. Wanna test it out? Are you really serious in assuming that I have no idea about the new battle system? Hahaha This is your funniest statement. 1
5. Who told you that SSS members are donating? Did you even bother to ask former members of SSS? No.
6. All of your accomplishments of doubling to power in 6 months, etc., pale to mine. You should read old forum posts to compare your "accomplishments" to mine.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 09:44:19 AM »

All bark and no bite.

How boring.

yawn

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2016, 05:58:28 AM »

Sir Emi, will we see an update this year?
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2016, 04:27:15 PM »

I have been trying to avoid this answer Raphael...but I see, you are asking for it. You have been asking for this reply! ;)...you know it, you log in for it!

1. It's not me who cares about what I research, or you who cares about what you research...it's the comments, with the dreadful smileys that you drop in forum, that you have actually reached this or that lvl in this or that tech...it's YOU, who says, that you have a trillion research points. I believe you, but I am just trying to say, THEY ARE WORTHLESS...cause you are not, cause you can not build it. You can not build what you have researched, at least not in the quantity you would like, and not in the time...why? Cause your offline, in that I see financial poverty, I see...YOU CAN COLLECT A LOT OF RP...but you sadly don't have the bucks to transform trillions of RP into power. Simple as that. Next...
2. Your power has been constantly the same since 6 months...a player with 35k power...a newbie, has been generating more power then you. You need to start up you economics again, the economics that will help you to grow...this might take 2 weeks, but while you are struggling around...ppl, even new players have a more powerfull growth then you! I am impressed by the new AG generation...when I see their weekly growth, their average growth...I really start sweating. Cause I know, they WILL catch up with me one day..  and while you think...that you are above all...everybody in the game us growing MORE then you! (You asked for it man, sorry)
3&4...well, your PvP experience might be great, and I must say, you must be the best killer while others are offline. What I am talking about here is doing reaching an economic hight of 1.5% to 2% loss with an exact calculation of your enemy fleet!!!! Not some stupid senseless PvP action. Raphael, don't you see that we are all playing the game together?...don't you understand that we are supporting each other and NOT KILLING one another? You are the best killer...good for you. But you can not finish a 180M power enemy fleet with scimming 2% def loss...!!! That's the true contest here...not...who can be the best PvP backstabbing assassin! ;)
5. The members of the SSS donate! I am certain they do! I really dont have to be a wizard or a fortune teller to read the way they write in the forum. They are a dedicated and loyal collective, that stands behind their leader...their have decided for YOU while you were gone, they stand YOUR ground while you are gone. And Raphael, while your reputation sinks from day to day, because of your way, because of your premature style. I feel for your members, and I know their thoughts. Don't you think that you are a collective? Do you actually care if they donated or not? ARE THEY NOT "THEIR" CORP SHIPS TOO??? You think you can grab it all...but your wrong! You represent the kind of human being that keeps aliens from visiting earth, man...rethink your aggression and your greed. As I said once before, we are writing human history. Can you feel it?
6) Raphaek, YOUR forum is full of threats, big guns, and sneeky bounty hunter rewards. Your stile is long past...your stile is NOT the path of human kind anymore. YOUR STYLE is the style that would destroy our beatiful earth, your competitive style, going along with your aggressive acivements are the shame of our beatiful human race! So, please don't talk to me about your acivements, cause all I can see is death and kill and hate. Even a simple topic like "break the record"...a topic that has been fun for everybody to participate and read since months...you come along and just vomit on it all. You vomit on our game Raphael! It's not nice. 10
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 05:34:35 PM by TEDDY » Report to moderator   Logged

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2016, 05:41:01 PM »

!!!!!  WOW !!!!!

Hey TEDDY, you really work hard to wake up the dead 1 You are drawing to you a lot of attention.

!!!!!  WOW !!!!!
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2016, 05:56:46 PM »

...sigh...

...and so begins the long night...

TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2016, 08:15:13 PM »

Yeah mata lol, better alive then dead! Right? laugh

Sargas...I don't get it...you might want to use 100-200 more words next time to explain yourself...  3

Duh!!
Choose peace!
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2016, 09:22:54 PM »

Teddy:

1. I won't explain it in detail because you might gain some insight/wisdom in my answers. Haha. Just continue what you think is best for you. At your current rate of progress, you might understand it in 2 RL years. I'm not sure why you're assuming that I don't have many billions of solars and thousands of QPs just sitting around.
2. Same with number 1. Continue with your naivety. You might think that you have reached the end-game of AG, but you're still half-way through. All I can say is that I can power up to 10 billion if I wanted to. And if you think you can really catch up to me, then good luck. That will probably still take a few more years. 1
3,4. Not sure what you're talking about. You're assuming too many things about what I know and what I don't, about what I can do and what I can't. Hahaha. There is also no "true contest" in AG (unfortunately no in-game goal whatsoever. Sir Emi: any update soon?). You're again just making it up, Teddy.
5. They don't. It's even stated in the corp board to NOT donate. I find it amusing how you stated that you're "certain they do". Your responses reveal what kinda person I'm dealing with.  laugh
6. Realizing what kinda person you are based on number 5, further discussion is useless. BTW, I said that the records are cute because that's what they are. That's the truth. I'm not making things up unlike you. I just said the truth, and then you close the thread and start whining like a kid. Do you need a teddy bear to cheer you up, Teddy?
TEDDY
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 12:46:03 AM »

1 lol yeah. Give me a teddy. ;)
Good to see your still "awake". A part of me is just trying to keep your eyes open. Cause I have this feeling your going to go back to sleep. It was actually a little sad catching up with you while you were offline. Like this it's much better. laugh
Stick around a while Raphael, I'm certain that there must be some kinda project that can make you enjoy AG again....apart from killing me of course. Lol
Maybe we are lucky and we do get a update.
Would certainly be nice to get corp stations, or something like that.
Peace 1

Duh!!
Choose peace!
Antilak
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2017, 02:55:59 PM »

Hey guys, I'm debating on hopping on the development train here.  What are some features you'd like to see implemented?  I'll get a list going.

-Redesigned UI.
If it's just an excuse to make us all use the tablet interface, not interested. Don't like hybrid interfaces. They're a cost saving measure, but when it comes down to it, I'll take the specialized interface any day over a hybrid, IF it's available.
-Additional voting options. M
There're five now? You get random QP and 5,000 credits. What's really important about it?
-Monthly reward split into weekly and monthly prizes.
Same as above. Not very important to me.
-Something something combat/trading.
This is important to me. Either I don't understand the combat system yet, or it's a bland treadmill. It really need some life. It needs to be more like a good Master of Orion 2 fight where you feel involved. Less mundane clicking, more tactful clicking.
For trading I think it's covered better below. Why did you list it twice?

-Corp stations.  
Not important to me yet. I'm not familiar with it.
-More economic depth, loosen trade.
I'm for this, but at what price? Especially with MMO's, it's hard to find ones don't sell their soul. The fundamental probelm with all MMO's is they're trying to make every player happy and hooked. That's solved best with single player mechanics. How else do you guarantee players will be happy? You can't guarantee players interacting with each other will make each other happy. Sometimes it'll make them quit the game. It's the same with PvP. That's why PvP is so restricted in so many MMO's. While I have many ideas about how I'd like to see the economy develop, I don't have much hope. I've seen too many ambitious MMO's plan deep/loose economies only to see it restricted into oblivion because of unhappiness.
So why're they unhappy? Because of inconvenient or unwanted results from interactions with others. In economic matters players are very competitive and half or more of the players come out on the losing end somewhere. Prices can change dramatically and unfairly. Developers try to overdesign to control everything, so each player has equal results. The end result is the MMO becomes single player in all but name. Think how easier it would be not to try in the first place? Hence why so many MMO's don't ever try. It's a trainwreck for any designer.
Look to the real world for examples. ~10% control ~85% of the wealth. ~1% control about ~50%. Fair? Fun? Hell no. This is instinct. It's human nature. A loose economy in an MMO is going to produce pyramids in which a few at the top rule over the masses.
And depth has similar results. If looseness is the drug, depth is the dealer. They're like twin brothers. Depth is what you use to outdo someone else, looseness is the fat paycheck you get. Both need to be there to enable the pyramid to function.
No hope.

-The bloody wiki.
I forgot about the wiki. I've used the forum for help. Maybe the wiki link should be in the main game, unless I missed it.
-Galactic warrants
Reads interesting but have no idea. Same category as quests. I think good combat is more important.

Ideas please.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 03:48:04 PM by Antilak » Report to moderator   Logged

"Lots of things happen after you die - they just don't involve you." - Louis C.K.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: