Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 01:21:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: GCA Bylaws Rough Draft  (Read 38947 times)
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2018, 01:56:40 PM »

Raphael has been removed from founders list. I won't be part of the corp. much, but I would still like to vote, so if you send QP to the GCA, probably send it to someone else. I have started the forum thread for GCA, but it will be locked until the corp. is actually finished. My ingame is 5292 anyway. I feel that if I left PT for good, the corp. power would dip too much and we wouldn't be able to maintain enough activity or power to get more members. However, I may stop by every now and then...

Also, I think there may be some confusion over this point:

Each member corp. or independent gets one representative on the council to vote on things. Founders get a veto.

Founders are not the only ones who get a vote.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 02:30:45 PM by Pokeboy » Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 05:23:34 AM »

Sent 100 QPs..

So aside from cliff, who else is interested in managing the corp? no one?  laugh
Report to moderator   Logged
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 12:16:10 PM »

Loan Interest Rate still seems high, but guess demand (or its lack) will tell us whether that's so..

Managing may be a pain on busy days, and should be well compensated (this *is* supposed to be a game ;-).  
Thinking a 5% fee from the buyer to the Manager, minimum $10k, where all fees are always in diamonds?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 12:19:10 PM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 12:39:53 PM »

Them make the minimum fee 5 diamonds.  A newbie source of diamonds is Sol = $10500.  Or alternately make the minimum fee 6 diamonds which nets the manager $10500 if she sells the diamonds at Sol.

I trade you 50 ACB 200's for your 15 SLB 300's.  What is the manager's fee? 
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 04:03:01 PM »

100 QP received. It will be put to good use. Thank you! 1

As for the interest, we can always change as we go along. Cliff will be manager, I guess. He isn't exactly the strength qualification, but we have no other options.

I don't really understand the salaries that much, so just have everyone agree on something and I will modify as such.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2018, 07:26:28 PM »

No prob.

Okay, Cliff then.

So Cliff, if you're the manager, what do you think would be considered a fair compensation? Are you online every day for at least 10 minutes?

CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2018, 08:20:57 AM »

Raphael has been removed from founders list. I won't be part of the corp. much, but I would still like to vote, so if you send QP to the GCA, probably send it to someone else. I have started the forum thread for GCA, but it will be locked until the corp. is actually finished. My ingame is 5292 anyway. I feel that if I left PT for good, the corp. power would dip too much and we wouldn't be able to maintain enough activity or power to get more members. However, I may stop by every now and then...

Also, I think there may be some confusion over this point:

Each member corp. or independent gets one representative on the council to vote on things. Founders get a veto.

Founders are not the only ones who get a vote.
I will be able to leave my Corp easily I have a leader account for my corp

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2018, 10:11:36 AM »

About how long until Corp opens i have a module that I would like to sell in order to upgrade a ship

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2018, 01:13:31 PM »

We need a manager, sounds like Cliff, but terms aren't final. :-)

It would be good, though not strictly necessary, if at least 1 of the Top 4 corps, preferably all, to recognize Trade Corp, and indemnify its leadership and participants from adverse consequences of Trade Corp activities, so long as they remain within the bounds of the Charter as above and as it may be modified.  Any so recognizing will have a Treaty call on Trade Corp to inform them of any proposed modifications of the Charter.  They don't get a veto, but will have the powerful suasion of stating their concerns, along with the implicit final recourse of withdrawing recognition and indemnification.   Consent will be assumed if nothing is heard for 1-week after posting in a Trade Corp thread we'll start, and PM'ing the various Top 4 Corp leaders who may have provided recognition and indemnification.

It would also be good, though not strictly necessary, if at least 1 of the Top 4 corps, preferably all, declared that theft from Trade Corp is the same as theft from them.  And that theft, if duly proven, will have severe consequences unless promptly made good along with reparations (some humane multiple should be written into this Charter - maybe 3x?).

Any of the Big 4 want to officially put their Clout behind Trade Corp ?-D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:48:46 AM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2018, 11:15:47 AM »

Modified GCA member corps. section. Still need more members, as well as an actual corp., whenever you are ready. I will unlock the topic or modify if or when neccessary.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2018, 12:27:10 PM »

Modified GCA member corps. section. Still need more members, as well as an actual corp., whenever you are ready. I will unlock the topic or modify if or when neccessary.

I'm good, pending Raphael and Cliff agreeing on Manager's cut or pay..

Please add Odlid as a Sponsor - he's pledged to underwrite a 2nd Titan and my building the storage for it.
Odlid, please verify that to this thread..

Thanks for coordinating :-)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 12:30:36 PM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2018, 04:00:09 PM »

Please add Odlid as a Sponsor - he's pledged to underwrite a 2nd Titan and my building the storage for it.

I don’t care about money I just want to help

Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2018, 01:54:09 AM »

Then I think we're "there" :-)
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2018, 08:49:36 AM »

Are you sure? lol
If yes, then that's great!
We can get it started!

Can someone create the corp, step down as leader and give it to cliff? Not sure if cliff has enough solars to put it up. 1
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2018, 12:44:20 PM »

I do have enough solars, it is made. Can somebody send me the final bylaws in game to add to the announcements. Also what ranks should I make
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 12:55:57 PM by CliffClavin » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: