Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 06:09:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: GCA Bylaws Rough Draft  (Read 38977 times)
Pokeboy
Sergeant

Exploring Space and Humanity Simultaneously

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2018, 01:08:24 PM »

Can’t you copy/paste the bylaws?

I have unlocked the thread for trade.
Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex
Galactic Commerce Association Founder

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2018, 01:43:10 PM »

Can’t you copy/paste the bylaws?

I have unlocked the thread for trade.
Are they the first thing in this thred

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2018, 12:16:41 PM »

Yes. The bylaws are the first post in the thread.

Wow. You have gotten a lot stronger since the last time I checked. 1
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 05:35:21 PM by Pokeboy » Report to moderator   Logged

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

Dominus custodiet me, ut ab amicis meis epularer; Possum tractamus inimicos meos.
Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2018, 06:50:35 AM »

I confirm that I'll buy a Titan for the GCA corp.

I run my cashflow down to about 50million so might need a few days to gather back up the cash.  Haven't played for a few days (Wanee music festival - sooo much fun) but am back now.
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2018, 09:15:59 AM »

The Corp. is now ready shall we announce it? clapping clapping clapping
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 04:38:06 PM by CliffClavin » Report to moderator   Logged

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2018, 11:40:10 AM »

The Corp. isn’t mow ready shall we announce it? clapping clapping clapping

Give it another 2-days?   I just made some large purchases, need to recover a day before buying the ships, and will be offline most of tomorrow.
Will be using my Earth-bound Alt "SPQNR_Publius" for the setup - please accept when you see my Join request?

Odlid - I'll set things up, and start the next round of storage.  You can pay me back using.. Trade Corp! 
Will be CAB-300's this time (3-weeks) - did the ACBs when I thought we were in a hurry ;-)

I'll also provide a nuke-100 to put us on the front page of the corps.
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2018, 01:03:16 PM »

The Corp. isn’t mow ready shall we announce it? clapping clapping clapping

Give it another 2-days?   I just made some large purchases, need to recover a day before buying the ships, and will be offline most of tomorrow.
Will be using my Earth-bound Alt "SPQNR_Publius" for the setup - please accept when you see my Join request?

Odlid - I'll set things up, and start the next round of storage.  You can pay me back using.. Trade Corp! 
Will be CAB-300's this time (3-weeks) - did the ACBs when I thought we were in a hurry ;-)

I'll also provide a nuke-100 to put us on the front page of the corps.
ok

CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2018, 11:56:59 AM »

Loan Interest Rate still seems high, but guess demand (or its lack) will tell us whether that's so..

Managing may be a pain on busy days, and should be well compensated (this *is* supposed to be a game ;-).  
Thinking a 5% fee from the buyer to the Manager, minimum $10k, where all fees are always in diamonds?
I agree and that would then be my pay for the corp

Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2018, 04:55:50 PM »

Loan Interest Rate still seems high, but guess demand (or its lack) will tell us whether that's so..

Managing may be a pain on busy days, and should be well compensated (this *is* supposed to be a game ;-).  
Thinking a 5% fee from the buyer to the Manager, minimum $10k, where all fees are always in diamonds?

Per a point that was contributed further up - let's calculate the fee as 2.5% of total value exchanged, rather than 5% of what the designated "buyer" is paying.  That way barters are compensated, and a sale can't game the system as 2 offsetting "gifts".

FYI - have all mods (including the new round of CABs bought from SPQNR surplus (so no build delay)).  However, am awaiting a permissions issue on SPQNR's end.  
We'll be moving soon.  Hope user demand makes this all worthwhile!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 05:09:40 PM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2018, 06:10:18 PM »

Agreed

Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2018, 10:11:54 PM »

Per a point that was contributed further up - let's calculate the fee as 2.5% of total value exchanged, rather than 5% of what the designated "buyer" is paying.  That way barters are compensated, and a sale can't game the system as 2 offsetting "gifts".

FYI - have all mods (including the new round of CABs bought from SPQNR surplus (so no build delay)).  However, am awaiting a permissions issue on SPQNR's end.  
We'll be moving soon.  Hope user demand makes this all worthwhile!

All hurdles cleared.  Am knocking at the door, bearing gifts :-)
(corporate Join request to GCA sent..)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 10:38:48 PM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2018, 08:02:56 AM »

I have accepted your request

Pokeboy
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2018, 09:46:05 AM »

This is indeed a great day for AG.

Pax Terra Aeterna Rex

CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2018, 09:50:30 AM »

Agreed

Odlid
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2018, 10:41:46 AM »

Cliff - I will make a request to join the GCA now.  To fulfill my charter-member pledge I will buy sTitan (or did Publius do this already?) and put some ACB-200's on it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: