Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 28, 2024, 06:49:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: GCA Bylaws Rough Draft  (Read 38891 times)
Matamaure001
Staff Sergeant

An empire builder

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2018, 11:54:38 AM »

LOL, peoples never change!!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2018, 01:12:28 PM »

Urgent news someone robed the GCA today and booted me they were supposed to ba a Sponsoring but they took everything when I turned away to do some chores

What did they steal, and who was it?  As GCA members I see only Odlid (absent a long time), you (just readmitted by me), and Sargas.  Only leader can grant rank.  I can't even boot Odlid.  Please PM Support?  Was there any name on the kick notice, or is there maybe some auto-kick for absent Leaders?
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2018, 01:30:01 PM »

There was no name just I was booted

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
JOHN F. KENNEDY, speech at Rice University, September 12, 1962
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2018, 01:30:52 PM »

They took every thing off the ships

"The exploration of space will go ahead, whether we join in it or not, and it is one of the great adventures of all time, and no nation which expects to be the leader of other nations can expect to stay behind in the race for space."
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2018, 07:39:07 PM »

Check the cargo logs.  1
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2018, 08:31:04 AM »

Check the cargo logs.  1

Good idea  1

All mods from all ships (except last Cargo bay on each) were transferred to "SS. Orbis (#560328)".  The last time someone mentioned that ship ID, it was registered to:
560328   CVN-61 SC Orbis   10761   [CAP] Capt. Clavin

Appears you might need to change your password, Mr. Clavin?   21
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 11:39:46 AM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2018, 02:44:09 PM »

Ok I took them but because the GCA was dead. Have Fun attacking me thogh I’m currently exploring the alien cluster. Also if the GCA wasn’t dead I wouldn’t of taken them, plus I was never paid for my duties. So what can I do you wouldn’t of wanted them in the end. By the way I still have the nuke so don’t try anything.
Or else I will declare war. rifle rifle sniper pistols pistols gun_bandana gun_bandana gun_bandana gun_bandana rifle rifle sniper sniper sniper sniper sniper rifle gun_bandana gun_bandana gun_bandana

raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2018, 08:55:36 PM »

laugh
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 08, 2018, 08:34:34 AM »

Ok I took them but because the GCA was dead. Have Fun attacking me thogh I’m currently exploring the alien cluster. Also if the GCA wasn’t dead I wouldn’t of taken them, plus I was never paid for my duties. So what can I do you wouldn’t of wanted them in the end. By the way I still have the nuke so don’t try anything.
Or else I will declare war. rifle rifle sniper pistols pistols gun_bandana gun_bandana gun_bandana gun_bandana rifle rifle sniper sniper sniper sniper sniper rifle gun_bandana gun_bandana gun_bandana

there is no hiding in the alien cluster. there are a lot of us there.
Publius
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 08, 2018, 11:14:55 AM »

Ok I took them but because the GCA was dead. Have Fun attacking me thogh I’m currently exploring the alien cluster. Also if the GCA wasn’t dead I wouldn’t of taken them, plus I was never paid for my duties. So what can I do you wouldn’t of wanted them in the end. By the way I still have the nuke so don’t try anything.  nono

Remind me?  Raphael, I, and most importantly Odlid (because he had the least to give, but kept up anyway) each provided around $100m in modules (I also provided ships and Optimizations).  Forgetting now, but think you may also have stolen $100m in mods from the Emperor?

You provided ~ $3-400m in service?   laugh
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 11:27:40 AM by Publius » Report to moderator   Logged
CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2018, 12:07:11 PM »

really because I’ve gone to every star here and there was no one

CliffClavin
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2018, 12:37:20 PM »

Ok I took them but because the GCA was dead. Have Fun attacking me thogh I’m currently exploring the alien cluster. Also if the GCA wasn’t dead I wouldn’t of taken them, plus I was never paid for my duties. So what can I do you wouldn’t of wanted them in the end. By the way I still have the nuke so don’t try anything.  nono

Remind me?  Raphael, I, and most importantly Odlid (because he had the least to give, but kept up anyway) each provided around $100m in modules (I also provided ships and Optimizations).  Forgetting now, but think you may also have stolen $100m in mods from the Emperor?

well I must say the fact that I was able to minupulate you Guys into making me Corp leader is extremely important any ways now you can say I’ve pulled off the biggest heist in Astro galaxy history. Not only that but have your members check attack logs because I’ve made my way around sol

sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2018, 02:06:26 PM »

really because I’ve gone to every star here and there was no one
Oh, how did you miss SEEKER and the horrors?
sargas
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2018, 02:15:22 PM »

Remind me?  Raphael, I, and most importantly Odlid (because he had the least to give, but kept up anyway) each provided around $100m in modules (I also provided ships and Optimizations).  Forgetting now, but think you may also have stolen $100m in mods from the Emperor?

well I must say the fact that I was able to minupulate you Guys into making me Corp leader is extremely important any ways now you can say I’ve pulled off the biggest heist in Astro galaxy history. Not only that but have your members check attack logs because I’ve made my way around sol

...giggle...

I have seen no current logs of attacks by the 'mailman'

« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 02:19:51 PM by sargas » Report to moderator   Logged
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2018, 05:00:34 AM »

Biggest robbery in AG history was $338M, at a time when AES-D was state-of-the-art tech in New Rome (it's considered a starters' module now). I doubt you stole more than $338M, but in order to be given the credit you apparently seek, I would want to see it adjusted for inflation: anything under $2.5B theft is a failed record attempt.

[Edit: because that's what AG veterans do]
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 05:02:39 AM by Raptor » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: