Astro Galaxy - a realistic space exploration game
  March 29, 2024, 06:48:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pax Forti Territorial Claims and Protection Zones  (Read 16378 times)
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2019, 07:53:29 PM »

Greetings all,
Just as many corporations have specific locations they reserve rights to, Pax Forti would like to avoid future conflicts regarding territorial claims by establishing our own exclusive economic zones.

We plan on the following types of territorial claims:

PROTECTED: We do not want basically anything, except two station slots and 25% of the planet or moon's surface.
CLAIMED: We want to trade exclusively in the area.

If you want to trade in a protected or claimed location and there are no more available spots, please contact me to establish negotiations.

Territorial Claims (subject to change):
Titania (P)
Oberon (C)
Castillo (C)
Titan (P)
Umbriel (P)
Beta Epsilon Eridani (C)
Alpha Sirius (P)
Alpha Procyon (P)
CIX 7644 (C)
OUI 34335 (C)

If you already claimed these locations, please PM.
Report to moderator   Logged

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 12:57:07 PM »

laugh

good luck with that.
Raptor
Sergeant First Class

ƒuck it, Scorched Earth it is, SirEmi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 03:11:28 PM »

I'm not on the EC currently, but I can tell you any proposal in the New Roman Senate to acknowledge any PF claims to even the smallest asteroid stands as much chance as Jeremy Corbyn did in the General Election the other week.
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 08:26:39 PM »

I'm not on the EC currently, but I can tell you any proposal in the New Roman Senate to acknowledge any PF claims to even the smallest asteroid stands as much chance as Jeremy Corbyn did in the General Election the other week.

What happened to article 3, section 2 of your constitution, stating "Any claims of territory made by friendly foreign parties will be observed and respected by all New Roman Senators. Regulations for these territories must be clearly expressed by the owner of the territory, preferably in a public setting
such as the forums"?

Also, you provide "All galactic corporations and individuals are labeled either as friendly or hostile" only two options for labels, one being friendly and the other hostile... and hostile forces "are defined as any corporation or individual who actively attacks New Roman Senators or impedes New Roman operation." Since we are not actively attacking you at present time and we are not impeding any active operation to the best of our knowledge, we don't think we are "hostile forces."

Better yet, your first attack against us was against your constitution, again per section 3.2: "and if any are observed in operation by a New Roman Senator the friendly player may be asked to remove said modules/stations." Prior to our little disagreement, we should have been labelled "Friendly," as mentioned above, as we had no diplomatic ties. Thus, without warning as provided by your very own constitution, NoBrain attacked. If I interpret your "Failure to comply with a formal request to leave an estate planet may result in the individual or corporation being labeled as ‘hostile’ by the Executive Council" section correctly, attack is only permitted after "formal requests" have been presented. In our case, it has not.

Again, now your two Consuls have explaining to do.

Heyo! Join PF for a 30 QP compensation after 3 weeks and confirmation that you're going to stay!
Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2019, 09:57:44 PM »

You were removed from our active KOS list and made inactive. This was done with me advocating for you, a situation which I have come to regret. You are, however still on the KOS list and therefore our stance toward you is HOSTILE.  It will remain so until someone makes a motion in our Senate to remove you from the list and a vote is taken and passed. Your constant passive-aggressive posturing makes that extremely unlikely.

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
raphael
Master Sergeant

Victory is certain.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2019, 10:57:26 PM »

Greetings all,
Just as many corporations have specific locations they reserve rights to, Pax Forti would like to avoid future conflicts regarding territorial claims by establishing our own exclusive economic zones.

PROTECTED: We do not want basically anything, except two station slots and 25% of the planet or moon's surface.

If you want to trade in a protected or claimed location and there are no more available spots, please contact me to establish negotiations.

Titania (P)
Oberon (C)
Castillo (C)
Titan (P)
Umbriel (P)
Beta Epsilon Eridani (C)
Alpha Sirius (P)
Alpha Procyon (P)
CIX 7644 (C)
OUI 34335 (C)

If I get bored this Christmas, I might visit those locations and just destroy everything.  1
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 12:00:42 AM »

You were removed from our active KOS list and made inactive. This was done with me advocating for you, a situation which I have come to regret. You are, however still on the KOS list and therefore our stance toward you is HOSTILE.  It will remain so until someone makes a motion in our Senate to remove you from the list and a vote is taken and passed. Your constant passive-aggressive posturing makes that extremely unlikely.

What happened in the very far beginning? Right when it all started... it was because we placed modules on the moon. Prior to the placing of modules on the moon, no diplomatic contact was established. Therefore, according to your rules, PF would be marked FRIENDLY. So without warning NoBrain attacked. Do you see the confusion here?

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2019, 12:01:50 AM »

Greetings all,

Titania (P)
Oberon (C)
Castillo (C)
Titan (P)
Umbriel (P)
Beta Epsilon Eridani (C)
Alpha Sirius (P)
Alpha Procyon (P)
CIX 7644 (C)
OUI 34335 (C)

If I get bored this Christmas, I might visit those locations and just destroy everything.  1

You're not gonna find anything there mate... claims don't equal placement. I set them aside for clearance, doesn't mean I'm inhabiting them rn

NoBrain
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2019, 12:30:22 AM »

You were removed from our active KOS list and made inactive. This was done with me advocating for you, a situation which I have come to regret. You are, however still on the KOS list and therefore our stance toward you is HOSTILE.  It will remain so until someone makes a motion in our Senate to remove you from the list and a vote is taken and passed. Your constant passive-aggressive posturing makes that extremely unlikely.

What happened in the very far beginning? Right when it all started... it was because we placed modules on the moon. Prior to the placing of modules on the moon, no diplomatic contact was established. Therefore, according to your rules, PF would be marked FRIENDLY. So without warning NoBrain attacked. Do you see the confusion here?

You place a laser on luna (Moon) surface had 2 ships in orbit. You was doing an aggressive move (Act of war) and SPQNR responded after approval from a Consul.. My role as luna defender, is to protect and I did so..

You know our Consuls has the power to deliver an appropriate response, military and/or written, including delegating this power to a SPQNR member of their choice.

I say:
Start with one location, established the PF trade location, defend it (And you have the modules for it, as you claimed. laugh) and place a station, so others can see that this is PF own.. After PF get more members move to a new location and do the same.. but you are not going to earn $$ on station trade. (You do know AG has a flat economy)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 12:49:09 AM by NoBrain » Report to moderator   Logged

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2019, 02:49:28 AM »

What happened to article 3, section 2 of your constitution, stating "Any claims of territory made by friendly foreign parties will be observed and respected by all New Roman Senators. Regulations for these territories must be clearly expressed by the owner of the territory, preferably in a public setting
such as the forums"?

Also, you provide "All galactic corporations and individuals are labeled either as friendly or hostile" only two options for labels, one being friendly and the other hostile... and hostile forces "are defined as any corporation or individual who actively attacks New Roman Senators or impedes New Roman operation." Since we are not actively attacking you at present time and we are not impeding any active operation to the best of our knowledge, we don't think we are "hostile forces."

Better yet, your first attack against us was against your constitution, again per section 3.2: "and if any are observed in operation by a New Roman Senator the friendly player may be asked to remove said modules/stations." Prior to our little disagreement, we should have been labelled "Friendly," as mentioned above, as we had no diplomatic ties. Thus, without warning as provided by your very own constitution, NoBrain attacked. If I interpret your "Failure to comply with a formal request to leave an estate planet may result in the individual or corporation being labeled as ‘hostile’ by the Executive Council" section correctly, attack is only permitted after "formal requests" have been presented. In our case, it has not.

Again, now your two Consuls have explaining to do.

So... you CAN read... now all you have to do is work on actually comprehending your status.
The three parts I bolded are the key where you're wrong.

1) You're not a friendly foreign party, but are on our KOS list. That your listing is passive doesn't change that. BTW, I'm inclined to call for another vote to change that again on the basis of you not being constructive, but looking to pick a fight every other day.

2) It's irrelevant what YOU think. Though "we don't think" actually sums up how I see youse quite completely. Furthermore: we have codified our KOS and war (including Limited War status) in and alongside the Constitution, none of the actions we've taken went against our laws.

3) The above also answers the third bolded part. You weren't listed as friendly, you were KOS listed at the time of our attacks.

Raptor
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2019, 02:51:04 AM »

Conveniently ignoring the crime of trying to sell our deposits at the same time...

You keep lying, I've made up my mind and will ask the Senate to restore your active KOS status.
sargas
First Sergeant

wandering teacher of the bizarre and unusual

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2019, 08:14:39 AM »

Caker, caker, caker...

You Are A Hostile Foreign Entity.
Both by your actions and your little speeches.

Trying to sell me a deposit belonging to SPQNR was the last hope you had of imperial aid.
Yes it was me who notified NewRome of that act of piracy (claim jumpers were hung in the old days).

If you want a peaceful existence, mature a little and act accordingly.

And it's nice to see Raphael again.
Gildavinor
Corporal

Master Gildavinor

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2019, 09:18:33 AM »

Caker18,  some time ago I asked you to delete all your alts. I see that hasn't happened.  You told me at that time that most of PF is inactive.  If that's the case, kick the inactive members from your Corporation.  That way they won't be caught up in any nastiness that ensues if your inactive status changes to active.

As leader of a Corporation you speak and act for the entire Corporation. Should you be made active KOS again all of PF will be included in the disposition.

Master - League of Extraordinary Pirates
caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2019, 06:05:35 PM »

Caker, caker, caker...

You Are A Hostile Foreign Entity.
Both by your actions and your little speeches.

Trying to sell me a deposit belonging to SPQNR was the last hope you had of imperial aid.
Yes it was me who notified NewRome of that act of piracy (claim jumpers were hung in the old days).

If you want a peaceful existence, mature a little and act accordingly.

And it's nice to see Raphael again.

I am aware of that fact.

caker18
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2019, 06:06:45 PM »

Caker18,  some time ago I asked you to delete all your alts. I see that hasn't happened.  You told me at that time that most of PF is inactive.  If that's the case, kick the inactive members from your Corporation.  That way they won't be caught up in any nastiness that ensues if your inactive status changes to active.

As leader of a Corporation you speak and act for the entire Corporation. Should you be made active KOS again all of PF will be included in the disposition.

Which alts? I advise you to specify which nonexistent alts I have. You see, you spiking people off in SOL and their disposition to attack you is none of my business. I speak for PF only. At that time, I requested that you speak to Admin Zeno and other parties personally. I see that hasn't happened.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: